Angel Finally Put Up Some Photos.....

Started by SeattleSun, Jun 21, 2015, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

....now to get Mimi to come out of the "photo booth closet."

Prospector Bob

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jun 21, 2015, 06:42 PM

....now to get Mimi to come out of the "photo booth closet."

Where are these photos of Angel? I can't find her photos in the Ladies section or the Lineup section. There's only the "Picture Not Available" thing under her name. The only thing in her profile, other than her Stats & About Me, is one review.

Were they photos you posted in this thread but then removed?  ???

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

SeattleSun

Prospector Bob,

Sorry it was a taunt or tease to get some of the "shy" to come out of the "photo booth closet".

Didn't mean to get an innocent bystander like you caught in the cross fire.

SS

Here are some of Angel's sisters to view in the mean time.

Victoria's Secret Latina Angels
https://www.google.com/search?q=victoria%27s+secret+latin+angels&biw=886&bih=683&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=vCiIVb2iJMueNp2agNgE&sqi=2&ved=0CCAQsAQ

mm

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jun 22, 2015, 06:42 PM
While I do like to see pictures of the ladies. I do Understand them not wanting there pictures put up. besides it's always better to meet them in person.

I ended up talking to Remy about why she didn't have pictures up and I totally got her reasons.  Plus, in my case at least, it adds an air of mystery that makes them more enticing.  I think there is a nice balance where the ladies with pictures show enough to lure us in and the ladies that don't have pictures provide that "what else am I missing" factor.

SeattleSun

I am ok with whatever,  but I can't help remembering Brooklyn Banks story about when she told her Grand Mother she was a working girl.

Grand Ma said, "Honey, can you teach me how to give a great blow job?"

Well being a Grand Pa I am all for all the Grand Ma's improving their skill set!

Looking forward to being in a Senior Citizen Home where all the Grand Ma's have been trained by Brooklyn!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Michael j.

I only get up to the ranch once a year, so I give priority to ladies who post pictures, with extra points for nudity.
Michael J.

SeattleSun

Quote from: Michael j. on Jun 23, 2015, 03:47 AM
I only get up to the ranch once a year, so I give priority to ladies who post pictures, with extra points for nudity.

Michael J.

You need to step up your game!

Once a month seems more reasonable.

SS