Keeping everyone clean with the drought.

Started by NorthMnMan, Jul 18, 2015, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthMnMan

I just listened to a radio news report, regarding Las Vegas dealing with the challenges of the extreme drought conditions. Instantly, my mind wondered farther North to the Mustang, and wondered about the water supply there. With cleanliness being essential to every aspect of the operation, a large volume of fresh water must regularly be available. All of the showers that each of the 25 - 30 ladies take every day, as well as the clients, must require an enormous amount of water ! Add to that, all the water used for laundry, general cleaning etc., and it most likely is an astonishing total number of gallons. Anyway, I'm hoping that the ranch does not experience any major supply disruptions, and that the ladies all have a great summer !

shooter

I think that some of the ladies shower together to save water. At least I like to imagine that is how it happens. ;)
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Cobia

When I am out there me and my ATF always shower together...saves water.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SeattleSun

I will do a "two girl shower" next visit to save water!

And I'll bring some water from the Pacific Northwest on my next visit.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Little_Mel

well I guess you could cut down the showers by booking a lady all night thus keeping her and her showers all to yourself
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Cobia

Quote from: Little_Mel on Jul 19, 2015, 05:08 AM
well I guess you could cut down the showers by booking a lady all night thus keeping her and her showers all to yourself

I have done that and it is a blast.

My next visit I have something "sort of" like that in mind too.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Quote from: shooter on Jul 18, 2015, 10:57 PM
I think that some of the ladies shower together to save water. At least I like to imagine that is how it happens. ;)

One big group shower. Do they have there soap on a rope? Do they just pile on the lady that drops it? inquiry minds want to know.

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Little_Mel on Jul 19, 2015, 05:08 AM

I love your philosophy, Little_Mel !  My only concern is that I might become too distracted during the shower ;D and end up using as much water anyway ! Nothing better than the combination of hot, soft, sexy women, and lots of warm, soapy water !  :)

Krista

I love that you are all so concerned with water conservation in our great state! I'm sure the ladies would love to see you and discuss it further... ;)