Have you partied with the courtesan of the year yet?

Started by Little_Mel, Jul 25, 2015, 08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

My favorite rollerskating working girl is back at the ranch. If you didn't go to the awards show, Belle can take you back to her room and show you her star tattoo ;D

and if somehow you don't know about Belle, get to know. She's a natural busty delight that makes your party an actual party.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Cobia

Quote from: Little_Mel on Jul 25, 2015, 08:13 AM
My favorite rollerskating working girl is back at the ranch. If you didn't go to the awards show, Belle can take you back to her room and show you her star tattoo ;D

and if somehow you don't know about Belle, get to know. She's a natural busty delight that makes your party an actual party.

I have known Belle several yrs. and she is such a great person and very sexy.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

I've had the pleasure and she was as named COY for a reason!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Yes, but it will be 5 years ago in December.  She been playing hard to get with me ever since. ;D ;D ;D  Had a couple of close calls since.  But she seems to always get out of Dodge just before I showed up.  Or returned just after I left.  I was never very good at coordinating my schedule with the ladies. 

Oh well at least I can say I danced with 2 of the last 3 winners. Of the last 3 winners the only one I did not dance with at least once was Carrera I did meet and talk to her once.  I might have eventually tried to book her the night we crossed paths, but I had just finished a party and was waiting on my underwear.  ::)  So I was not ready to go again about the time I was starting to think about booking again.  Carrera had gone off shift.

Anyways yes I did have the pleasure of a dance with Belle once it was just almost 5 years ago.  She had proposed something that sounded interesting when I first arrived that night.  Something about a two girl sex party in the Hallway of the Mustang. ;D ;D 

I probably would have bit on that Offer if she had been willing to wait about 90 minuets I had to wait to go to the ATM that night.  She through out there around 11pm I was about 90 minuets away from my daily limit being available to me again.

As it worked out I wound up having a good party with Belle in her room solo a few hours later.   8)

easy

Why yes, I have been "Belled" !  And I liked it !   :) :) :) :) :) :)

And, she liked it too.   ;)

Congratulations Babe !

firemanjmat

I have not seen Belle in few years. Since her and my ex left the ranch. Someone put a ankle bracelet on her. Or have Phoenix strap her up in dungeon and not let her go. I am tired of chasing her around.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Duck11

Yes, I have partied with Belle.
Damn great parties she throws. She's very deserving of the Courtesan of the Year award.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

shooter

Yes i have a few times. I am the current record holder in her little contest. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.