News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Newbie AT the Ranch

Started by Nese, Aug 09, 2015, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nese

Hey everyone, my name is Nese. I am the new daytime cashier on the resort side, not only new to the forum but new to the ranch, I jus wanted to say hello & introduce myself. Dont be afraid to say something back  ;) ;) I look foward to meeting all or most of you!  ;D :D
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Cobia

Quote from: Nese on Aug 09, 2015, 05:26 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Nese. I am the new daytime cashier on the resort side, not only new to the forum but new to the ranch, I jus wanted to say hello & introduce myself. Dont be afraid to say something back  ;) ;) I look foward to meeting all or most of you!  ;D :D

Welcome aboard Nese.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

Nese

Mustang Ranch Cashier

Nese

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 09, 2015, 06:58 PM
Hi Nese welcome to the board. Hope to get to meet you in person one of these days.

I hope to meet you in person as well! Come down & say hello  ;D
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Nese

Quote from: Wildfire on Aug 09, 2015, 07:12 PM
Welcome Nese .

Thank you! you guys make me feel so welcome! :D :) ;D
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Michael j.

What is the correct pronunciation of your name? Neeze? Neezie?  Neesie? Neese? Nessie?  Please help.   :(
Michael J.

Nese

Quote from: Michael j. on Aug 10, 2015, 02:14 AM
What is the correct pronunciation of your name? Neeze? Neezie?  Neesie? Neese? Nessie?  Please help.   :(

So I would say anything from the second to third way you said it. Maybe it would be a little easier if pronounced Niece-y, lol come in & say hello I'd be happy to introduce myself in person!
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Scheryll

Nese

Mustang Ranch Cashier