Delivering fantasies...

Started by The Roylicious, Aug 08, 2015, 05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Roylicious

I just returned from a year overseas and wanted to check the Mustang Ranch off my bucket list.

Now, I travel a lot as an engineer building massive infrastructure projects in developing countries so I've been to similar establishments in Colombia, the Philippines, the Ukraine, China, and the Dominican Republic.

I wasn't sure what to expect as my closest experience in my own country was autonomous strip clubs and bachelor parties.

Wow.

I was so impressed by the entire experience from the buildings to the staff to the services and especially to the ladies.

The building itself is amazing. It is impeccably clean and warm, like a family hunting lodge. The décor is amazing from the furniture to the animal mounts to the fine art.

I enjoyed the company of women three times in a day and a half, partly because I am not sure my travels will ever bring me back and partly because I managed to lose my truck keys and stayed overnight.

The women were all very sweet and overwhelmingly informative and kind. Having introduced myself to maybe a dozen women looking for the right fit for me I never encountered any attitude or arrogance.

The bartenders, the security staff, the floor managers, and the women just made me feel like I owned the place.

I'd love to make a return trip. I'm not sure that will be logistically possible in the near future but for anyone on the fence about making a bucket list visit to the Mustang Ranch you will not be disappointed.

It really is a place where fantasies are delivered.  :)

SeattleSun

"....and partly because I managed to lose my truck keys and stayed overnight...."

I'll have to remember that excuse.

Care to mention any of the ladies names, if you can remember them.  It's ok to do so.

I try to get to the ranch one week a month, eat your heart out!

I too spent many moons overseas and my write up from my last visit contains a picture of a line up in Indonesia circa 1979.

http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=2239.0

The Roylicious

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Yes, all things considered I am not sure there is a better location to be stranded than the ranch. I honestly did lose the keys and the staff did their best to help me find them.

I know it's a sketchy alibi but sometimes the universe does unfold as it should.

I love the picture. Honestly I think you undersell the overseas market. The difference to me is that in the poverty-stricken overseas world the women have no choice and the ambiance to anyone with a beating heart is creepy at best and depraved at worst.

At the ranch I genuinely felt like the ladies enjoyed being there, as much as anyone enjoys working at their chosen profession.

Also, when you reach a certain age or level of maturity or what-have-you and you've enjoyed the company of many women in your personal life you enjoy the intimacy of conversation as much as the physical intimacy so the ladies speaking perfect English and having common emotional sentiments is welcoming and relaxing.

I honestly do not remember the names. I understand they are not their legal names but you are right for the benefit of other ranch guests I have disappointed. One was heavily tattooed, the two that I enjoyed a threesome with were young and extremely attractive, and the one I fell in love with was petite in stature but overwhelming in every other facet. A week later and I still cannot stop thinking about her. Life is good.

Once a month! I envy you, sir! I'd ask you to keep an eye out for those truck keys but there are far more important things to look at in the company of those ladies.

Cheers!

SeattleSun

The Roylicious

The first lady I had a good time with was Jean, nothing bad to say about her. She is very pleasant and well-spoken.

The other three women I could not identify from the pictures, so they are either too new, among the women without pictures, or have pictures posted that do not accurately convey their beauty.

I'll be sure to remember names on the occasion of my next visit.  ;)

SeattleSun

Ah Jean, this is from her bio page

Q. "What's the favorite place on your body?"

A. "My brain... It's pretty impressive."

LOL 

The Roylicious

Ha ha ha. That does not surprise me. She is a witty young lady. She is the first woman to have made my acquaintance upon my arrival.

I expected someone to try to take advantage of my obvious 'deer in the headlights' look but she was informative without being pushy.

Having a few other reviews and caught my breathe...I had a threesome with Ashley and I believe it to be Kelli, both new working on their first two weeks at the ranch. Both very sweet and easy-going, Ashley is probably the most beautiful woman I have seen in any forum in a very long time...of course if you do not mind the tattoos, which I do not.

The woman I fell in love with is Keira, a petite young lady that engaged me both physically and emotionally probably as much as I have ever been by a woman. Every morning for the last week since I've seen her I do a bit of a Streetcar Named Desire Marlon Brando impression fit of anguish to torment myself over her absence.

So it goes. So it goes. So it goes.

SeattleSun

Ah Ashley!  She was the "little sister" in my Big Sister / Little Sister Party on my last visit.  See here:  Saturday the 25th at bottom of post.   http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=2239.0

She is a "dancer" from Kalifornia and it was her first trip to the MR.  I sure hope she comes back.   Hopefully the "golden hand cuffs" were put on her.  I am anxiously waiting for her pictures to be put up.  That would be a good sign.

Kelli was back after 5 years off and has that southern accent that a Yankee like me falls for every time.

One thing Ashley said to me that's not in my post that your probably can relate to, working overseas in construction camps, is being at the MR is "like being in jail" as they are restricted to the building/site.  I am sure the restrictions are for the girls safety.

Having worked in oil camps in the jungles of S.E. Asia we often refereed to the jungle drilling sites a "Green Jails".  The only way in or out was by helicopter and most worked two weeks in the camps with 12 hours on and 12 hours off.  So yea the MR reminds me of that work environment.  Some might not be able to deal with that.  That camp site below is almost complete but the drilling rig hasn't been stood up yet.  The porta cabins are up and running and the two heli-pads are finished, etc.  Everything is linked with wooden walkways, made from the tress we cut down to clear the site, as when the monsoon starts that is going to be one large mud puddle.

Green Jail (Click to Enlarge)

The Roylicious

Wow. That was an excellent synopsis of your visit. I didn't do enough research before my maiden visit to the ranch but I will certainly be ready for my next trip.

Yes, Ashley was the most physically attractive woman available during my stay, and I know that is subjective.

I didn't really get into the details of ranch life but I can only assume there are good things about it and some things that aren't so good. I lived in a Uranium mine in far northern Saskatchewan for a year and built a big power plant on the Philippine island of Mindanao under similar conditions to your picture and though I am sure the ranch isn't perfect it isn't an isolated man camp.

Yes, clearly the restrictions are for business and safety reasons. Nowadays there are any number of websites to obtain the physical company of a woman for much less than what I paid for my three 'parties' at the ranch. I went to the ranch for the same pursuit of safety.

I bantered back and forth with Ashley and she is definitely no stranger to the business and she knows how attractive she is.

I was roped into a lineup called by another man and he picked her or else I would've, and that is how I ended up with Jean, which was fine.

The second girl in the threesome was definitely not Kelli...no accent, and not old enough to have taken 5 years off. She had fresh fake boobs and she was biracial, neither adjectives are meant to be derogatory. I love all boobs and all women.

I am actually back in the Bay Area for family reasons and it will be tough to resist making the quick 3 hour drive or 40 minute flight to make good on some of the advice I've found on this forum.

Enjoy your trip!