News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

what path to follow

Started by kneebuckler, Sep 02, 2015, 04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kneebuckler

Just recently took the plunge and had 2 parties. The first was very basic and simple so
I could get a feel for the experience. Left happy and satisfied. The second one rocked my world.
So do I repeat with the second one with the risk of falling short of our previous party thus lessening
it or keep that memory and make new ones with the other ladies?

NorthMnMan

Quote from: kneebuckler on Sep 02, 2015, 04:25 PM
Just recently took the plunge and had 2 parties. The first was very basic and simple so
I could get a feel for the experience. Left happy and satisfied. The second one rocked my world.
So do I repeat with the second one with the risk of falling short of our previous party thus lessening
it or keep that memory and make new ones with the other ladies?

Wow ! This is quandary that many would welcome the contemplation ! Since I don't know any of the details of your personal situation, it is hard to offer advice that applies to you. Since you had such an awesome time with the second lady, I would envision another encounter being even better than you could imagine, due the comfort and trust level you established with her. Another factor to consider, many of the ladies are not at the ranch on regular basis, and some never return; therefore, you may want weigh this in your decision. If you are able to visit the ranch frequently, that would also play into your deliberations.

shooter

well as an old timer let me say it this way. Sure repeat with  number 2, if she really rocked your world.  But don't get stuck on just one this early in your career.  Lots  of ladies in Nevada.  We used to call it Sport Fucking for a reason.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Duck11

Shooter gives good advice in what he says. In my experience, if a girl rocked my world, I would repeat. The second party normally was better because the lady knew what I liked and we were more comfortable with each other.
Don't worry about trying out a different lady as well. You might just find a few favorites that will take real good care of you.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Passion81

I've found if you repeat with the same lady it gets better and better.

I also hate the negotiating room so once you establish a relationship and rate it eliminates the stress related to that room and that is huge at least for me it is.

kneebuckler

Shooter, thanks for the early morning chuckle about what this used
to be called. As the "high" of the party wears off and the comments
of others, it appears the path is to keep an open mind and party
with the ladies of interest, including my "rocker.There is plenty to try out.

Cobia

Quote from: kneebuckler on Sep 03, 2015, 08:42 PM
Shooter, thanks for the early morning chuckle about what this used
to be called. As the "high" of the party wears off and the comments
of others, it appears the path is to keep an open mind and party
with the ladies of interest, including my "rocker.There is plenty to try out.

Well, Kneebuckler for what it is worth to you I have had a total of 36 parties with CoCo and I will be back for more my next trip.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.