News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PHOENIX sneeks in

Started by Phoenix, Sep 25, 2015, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

8) wait is that even possible for me to sneek into the ranch  :o  ;D cloud I really be that quite and for those recent forum viewers i snuck in a couple days ago  ;) tee hee hee....I should be here thru the weekend for those who want me  :-* I do have my ATF of all times client comming into see and one of my dearest working girlfriends however he doesn't mind sharing during our breaks and his alone time with my girl  ;) and he deffinately understands supply and demand and how we luv to show all of our clients special attention :o  ;D

Ironman

Quote from: Phoenix on Sep 25, 2015, 05:38 PM
8) wait is that even possible for me to sneek into the ranch  :o  ;D cloud I really be that quite and for those recent forum viewers i snuck in a couple days ago  ;) tee hee hee....I should be here thru the weekend for those who want me  :-* I do have my ATF of all times client comming into see and one of my dearest working girlfriends however he doesn't mind sharing during our breaks and his alone time with my girl  ;) and he deffinately understands supply and demand and how we luv to show all of our clients special attention :o  ;D

No not possible for you to sneak in.  Its always obvious when you are in.  You and I crossed paths last time I was in we did not converse really, but you knew who I was and you took the time to briefly say hello.  I think you were actually in a party and just out in the bar to get drinks for you and your dance partner.  Cus you went back behind the green door and was not seen again for the rest of the weekend. 8)  Must have been one hell of a dance. ;D ;D ;D

Phoenix

:o  :-X giggles tee hee heee ironman dancing is so orgasmic ;)

shooter

There is no way you could enter a room without everyone knowing it. It is like setting off a firecracker.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Little_Mel

I swear Phoenix has me giggling in every lineup  ;D
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Tennessee25

Phoenix

:o  ;D oh God girl you must be referring to the pop pa pop pop pop fire works sounds i was making (completely on accident)  during the line up my last trip to the ranch... im so glad  everybody was such good sports about the whole thing  ;D