News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

.....Back just in time for......

Started by Atlantis, Jul 18, 2013, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

Holy crap!

I come back just in time for a jello wrestling contest?! I love jello wrestling; watching, and playing of course. It somehow feels like a sexy shout-out to the gladiators. Plus two sexy ladies rubbing against each other making a sticky mess to a crowd of onlookers.....really its just about all of my fetishes rolled into one. I need a camera because just thinking about it has my nips at full salute, and I am practically panting. Yummmy. Then I find out we have a new VIP lap dance room with lots of things to uh.....tit-a-lize, and indulege in before the rest of the play? This little lady sees a lot of debauchery on the horizon.

~ Atlantis ~

P.S...... I have no idea why this is just now occuring to me.....TAG TEAM jello wrestling exhobihist voyer orgies.... Oh my....

Cobia

Wish I could get out there for this but it just isn't in the cards.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Are there any rules or do you ladies just go at it hot & heavy!!!! :o :o The one with the most jello wins & dose everything come off? The only thing you ladies have on is a smile is what I'm asking? the jello of course :P :P

Phoenix

welll we can be pretty pasionate when we are having fun  ;D  ;)

Atlantis

Cobia I am sure you will be there in spirit.

Hmm..... I have no idea what the rules are actually now that i think about it, all I know is I have to figure out some sort of way to keep Jello out of my hair, other then that, I do not really see much need for clothes....