News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Larrisa's pictures

Started by Gus, Jul 19, 2013, 04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus

Thank you Larrisa, for getting pictures up so soon after your arrival at the Mustang!  They are very sexy indeed.  Now. maybe you can persuade your pal Amina to do the same.  ;)

Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Gus on Jul 19, 2013, 04:15 AM
Thank you Larrisa, for getting pictures up so soon after your arrival at the Mustang!  They are very sexy indeed.  Now. maybe you can persuade your pal Amina to do the same.  ;)

Gus

OMG! She's got a smokin' HOT bod! Damn! :o  Did you see Bently's pics? She's an ultra HOT Babe too. Things are lookin' up at the Mustang!

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

tobyg3

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jul 19, 2013, 09:25 AM
Quote from: Gus on Jul 19, 2013, 04:15 AM
Gus

OMG! She's got a smokin' HOT bod! Damn! :o  Did you see Bently's pics? She's an ultra HOT Babe too. Things are lookin' up at the Mustang!

All I know is that I have yet to see any ladies here with bad pics. Didn't see anything but hot legs and friendly smiles on my visit, to go along with the pics. The new girls as well as the vets are super outstanding! I've only been to the WH, so this question may be redundant - what are the chances of posting pictures of the available ladies (maybe with their name) somewhere on the walls for the guests to view? Anyway, thanks ladies.

Phoenix

you will find us ladies that are available un the line-up section  :)