News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wait until you see this weekend's lineup!

Started by Little_Mel, Oct 29, 2015, 12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

I can't say until I see them all arrive. I don't want get hopes up, but tomorrow morning we are packing the house for your pleasure with some bangin' bods you haven't seen for a while and some newbies for you to fight over.

Oh boy. All I can say is IM EXCITED. One lady has some naughty pictures I'm hoping to get up on the board. *fingers and all other extremities crossed*

I'll leave you to speculate until the wonderful Jennifer fills you in.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

lumberjack0306

Tennessee25

I'll be there in spirit.... Oops I probably shouldn't suggest that given the spirit history there and the time of year.

Lecher

Cool!  I'll be there and now I really can't wait!

lumberjack0306

SeattleSun

Quote from: Little_Mel on Oct 29, 2015, 12:18 AM
I can't say until I see them all arrive. I don't want get hopes up, but tomorrow morning we are packing the house for your pleasure with some bangin' bods you haven't seen for a while and some newbies for you to fight over.

Oh No, I am there last weekend for the Halloween Party and you bring in the Nice Ponies this weekend?

I want my money back.

Just Tom

'with some bangin' bods you haven't seen for a while' 

that was downright mean of you Lil Mel... as i didn't get to come over anyway, but the mere mention had me hoping and dreaming of a few particular Ladies...oh well, i'll get back to my favorite barstool soon
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else