News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

2 girl special

Started by Morgan, Nov 11, 2015, 02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan

Hey it's Morgan and my amazing girlfriend Hazel here. A lot of you may not know her but trust me you need to get to know her, we love doing 2 girl parties together and we are both 2 HOTT blonde bombshells!!!!!! We are doing a 2 girl special ( and when I say special I mean it ;-) ) for the first lucky man that comes in and asks for us!! We are hot and horny and can't wait for some wild fun. So who's the lucky man going to be? Oh forgot to mention..... While Hazel and I were fooling around with each other today we made up a new sex position with the sex wedge and can't wait to show you what it is!!!!!

Tennessee25

Quote from: Morgan on Nov 11, 2015, 02:21 AM
Hey it's Morgan and my amazing girlfriend Hazel here. A lot of you may not know her but trust me you need to get to know her, we love doing 2 girl parties together and we are both 2 HOTT blonde bombshells!!!!!! We are doing a 2 girl special ( and when I say special I mean it ;-) ) for the first lucky man that comes in and asks for us!! We are hot and horny and can't wait for some wild fun. So who's the lucky man going to be? Oh forgot to mention..... While Hazel and I were fooling around with each other today we made up a new sex position with the sex wedge and can't wait to show you what it is!!!!!
I'm having chest pains Dr Morgan

SeattleSun

This little piggy doesn't have enough courage to try the "2 girl special".

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Wildfire

Quote from: SeattleSun on Nov 11, 2015, 06:41 PM

This little piggy doesn't have enough courage to try the "2 girl special".

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Just go  for it little piggy

Lancelot Link

Quote from: SeattleSun on Nov 11, 2015, 06:41 PMThis little piggy doesn't have enough courage to try the "2 girl special".
Here's an offer you can't refuse... if you financially subsidise the party, I'll try the "two girl special" and you can even watch!  LOL

Stevie Ray

I would love to be peepin Tammy on this one!  I'm such a pervert!  👀👀👀🤑🤑🤑
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Stevie Ray on Nov 16, 2015, 02:22 AM
I would love to be peepin Tammy on this one!  I'm such a pervert!  👀👀👀🤑🤑🤑
SeattleSun is funding it, so he'd have the final say, but I wouldn't mind if you watched.   ;D :D ;D :D

caveman

Why be a peepin Tammy? Just go ahead & join in! :o :o :o Lol!

Tennessee25

Quote from: caveman on Nov 17, 2015, 12:48 AM
Why be a peepin Tammy? Just go ahead & join in! :o :o :o Lol!

Yea. Nothing wrong with a 3 girl special

Stevie Ray

I think they would call that a reverse Oreo! 😆😆. Yummy! 😋😋😊

Lancelot Link

I would call it... DEEEEEEEEEEEE-LICIOUS!!!

Stevie Ray

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Nov 18, 2015, 02:03 AM

I call it a very very wet situation!!! Prolly too much for one man to handle but I would guess with a safety helmet on he may survive the ride!!!   😆😆😆😆

caveman

Quote from: Stevie Ray on Nov 21, 2015, 07:44 PM
Quote from: Lancelot Link on Nov 18, 2015, 02:03 AM

I call it a very very wet situation!!! Prolly too much for one man to handle but I would guess with a safety helmet on he may survive the ride!!!   😆😆😆😆
I'm pretty sure I could handle that. Now affording that kind of party is another thing all together.

SmileGuy84

Morgan is a heck of a sexy lady. now that would be a treat to party with her and another lady  :D

Aubree

💋👅💦😈

I know from experience these two are fun to be with and watch
I'll join team Tammy on this one 😂😂