Author Topic: So here is my dilemma!  (Read 5148 times)

dreamscometrue

Re: So here is my dilemma!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 12:52:53 AM »
Its so hard to find new posts to comment on here

your wish is my command

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 09:29:58 PM »
its between 7 to 9 hours just google it  ;) ;D

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 10:53:04 AM »
Caveman and Ironman have pretty much said it all, I'd agree you're far too far away to drive.

Depending on your schedule and who know what about anything, your best bet would be to either fly from home base to Reno a day or two ahead of time, visit the MR, an then take a flight to Las Vegas.  Either that or visit the MR at the end: fly out of Vegas to Reno, etc. etc. etc.

I just checked Southwest's web site, they're offering flights for $100 (with some conditions) on the 23rd from Reno to Las Vegas.  Given the cost of a good party, that's a real small percentage of your total cost for the whole trip to the MR.

The only question becomes whether you can adjust your itinerary to include the side trip to Reno, and whether you can / need to explain it.

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 10:49:22 AM »
I made a post back in september about coming here, to lose my virginity, while on a trip.

Well i've finally planned my trip.... But it's all the way in Las Vegas, i'll be there from the 23-28th of december.

I am with some family, friends, ect.

I am not sure how far Las Vegas is from Mustang Ranch, I really want to go, but if its to far, ya know?

Suggestions, tips? Anything at all!?
       First question Why are you going to Vegas? I would book a flight to Reno Tahoo airport. I would spend all my money there at the Mustang ranch but if you have somethings you want to see in Vegas that would make sense. If the purpose of your trip is to lose your Virginity. I say flight right to the Mustang & plan one wild ass party. Take the money you will waste on travel & spend it on getting your cherry really popped. You can have a moment that you will look back on & say dam & laugh & always enjoy! More Questions for you! Have you picked a Lady or Ladies for the deed? Have you come up with a plan on how you want to lose it? Like did you want to have a nice dinner with a Lady & talk a little. Than just work your way to the bed & just basically just eases into it, or Do you want what I wanted where you have a Lady or Ladies rip your clothes off & you go at it!!!!! I replay that day in my head over & over & I'm like Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That really happen!!! I have to say Thank You Phoenix & Coco!!!!!! I want that to be my Groundhog Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is how important that day was to me!!
My suggestion is focus on your Virginity & think how you want to lose it!!!! Another Question!!!!!! Have you picked a Lady or Ladies & have you booked her or them??? Another Question!! Toys? Do you want to use toys or props? If so do you have those things ready. Where do you want it to happen inside or outside?
No Matter what you do!!! I wish you Good Luck!!!! Have a good Time & Enjoy Yourself!!!!
Take Care.
Caveman.

Prospector Bob

• Say your prayers, varmint!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 10:45:59 AM »
I made a post back in september about coming here, to lose my virginity, while on a trip.

Well i've finally planned my trip.... But it's all the way in Las Vegas, i'll be there from the 23-28th of december.

I am not sure how far Las Vegas is from Mustang Ranch, I really want to go, but if its to far, ya know?

Drive time from Las Vegas to Reno is 7 to 8 hours depending your speed & traffic conditions. Being winter, snow can be another factor. It's only 45 minutes to an hour by airliner.

Do your family & friends know of your plans to become de-virginized? If they don't, a couple of days (if driving) away from the group might take a bit of explaining.  ???  I would hope they wholeheartedly back your need to get your cherry broken. Good luck Old Hobo...

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 05:47:43 AM »
You will be on the totally wrong side of the state if you want to have your first rodeo be at E28. Mustang is about 15 or 20 minutes from Reno in Northern NV you are going to be in Southern NV.  You would have to rent a car and drive something crazy like 6 to 8 hours or book a flight from Vegas to Reno. 

There are legal establishments about an hour outside of Las Vegas, but I would not Recommend any of them for your first lpin rodeo.

You would be better served no pun intended if you went straight to Reno then if you really want head down to Vegas after.

Based on the way you are planning your trip if I read your post right.  You are going to spend a small fortune in travel cost before you even set foot on the E28 property. 

You want your first Rodeo to be at mustang cool. 

But you already got some serious flaws on your travel schedule. Coming from Vegas is not a good Idea the time spent and or Cost alone before you even walk in the Mustang door will be bad mojo for your first Rodeo before you even saddle up.

My advice take it for what its worth. Throw your current plan in the trash make a new one that starts In Northern Nevada you will have enough to worry about your first time. Trying to get to Mustang from Vegas will just be a big Hassle between the travel time and extra cost just to get in the door....
Start in the Reno area book your first ride then if you are still able to walk and function hit Vegas on the way back.  Be better if you do that way.

All that being said its your adventure and you got to have it your own way so good luck however things turn out.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 05:57:33 AM by Ironman »

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 02:32:32 AM »

It is a ways but worth the trip. PM me and I will tell you why.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

OldHobo

• View Profile
So here is my dilemma!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 02:19:01 AM »