News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My vacation..........

Started by Cobia, Dec 09, 2015, 01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I am ready for my vacation.......come on February.............
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

I miss my ATF and all the hot Ladies.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Wildfire

The count down clock has been started. :)

caveman

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 09, 2015, 04:20 AM
Just from observation last week your ATF looked to still be in good enough shape that she might be able to keep up with you. And her and every other lady in the house was looking hot enough to set this world a fire.

:D.......last yr. she nearly killed me but in a good way.  This only 1 visit a yr. sucks.

caveman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 09, 2015, 01:33 PM
Just from observation last week your ATF looked to still be in good enough shape that she might be able to keep up with you. And her and every other lady in the house was looking hot enough to set this world a fire.

:D.......last yr. she nearly killed me but in a good way.  This only 1 visit a yr. sucks.
Tell me about this 1 visit a year. I feel like I'm the jeany & I just got to come out of the bottle & than someone is smashing me back in. For the most part my life has been go to work come home watch a little tv. Go to bed & start all over the next day. I don't go parting or anything. My trips to the ranch is pretty much the only parting I have ever done. I've been drunk maybe two times in my life. These days going out drinking isn't worth the risk. Get a D W I or worse some one try & kill you for nothing. I guess you have to be in politics to be happy or come from a well to do family. 

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Dec 12, 2015, 06:09 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Dec 09, 2015, 01:33 PM

Tell me about this 1 visit a year. I feel like I'm the jeany & I just got to come out of the bottle & than someone is smashing me back in. For the most part my life has been go to work come home watch a little tv. Go to bed & start all over the next day. I don't go parting or anything. My trips to the ranch is pretty much the only parting I have ever done. I've been drunk maybe two times in my life. These days going out drinking isn't worth the risk. Get a D W I or worse some one try & kill you for nothing. I guess you have to be in politics to be happy or come from a well to do family.

I hear ya.  Oh well, just make the best of it when we go. That is the way I look at it.... ;D