Christmas Dinner December 25th at 3pm Mustang Ranch Style

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Dec 24, 2015, 02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Dinner starts at 3pm on December 25th! Nobody should be alone on Christmas!! Jeff and his team will make an amazing meal to share with everyone that arrives for dinner. The ladies will be available for you to enjoy as your dessert! MMMMMMMMM Happy Holiday's and we will see you on December 25th at 3pm!!!!

Wildfire

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Jennifer on Dec 24, 2015, 02:00 AM
Dinner starts at 3pm on December 25th! Nobody should be alone on Christmas!! Jeff and his team will make an amazing meal to share with everyone that arrives for dinner. The ladies will be available for you to enjoy as your dessert! MMMMMMMMM Happy Holiday's and we will see you on December 25th at 3pm!!!!

It really is tough spending Christmas alone. Thankfully I don't drink, otherwise I would be tempted to pass away the time today in a numbed state of mind. The reality is, nothing I feel can compare with what the families and friends of the recent terrorist attack victims are enduring at this time. My thoughts will be with them today, as well as our six air force hero's tragically killed in Afghanistan a few days ago.

I hope everyone at the ranch has a great Christmas dinner, and enjoys having the company of like minded souls.