Started by Maya, Jan 04, 2016, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

It was always fun to torture you!!
May the memories last you a lifetime!

=)

Quote from: caveman on Jan 09, 2016, 12:20 AM
Quote from: caveman on Jan 06, 2016, 03:48 AM
I know one thing!!! I enjoyed seeing you get that Look in your Eyes!! Along with that smile on your face!!! You knew something was going to Happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I forgot to mention that voice. just hearing her talk will get you excited.

Maya

Can't guarantee that I will keep posting...however if I ever find myself wanting to share something unique, fun or just cause I'll try to get on here to share with all of you.

Btw:
GO NINERS!!
(No matter what, always a faithful Niner Fan!)

Quote from: NorthMnMan on Jan 12, 2016, 01:10 AM

Maya, glad to read that you got some laughs ! I hope that you do continue to post on this forum from time to time. I have enjoyed your incites over the past couple of years.

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Maya on Jan 13, 2016, 02:48 AM
Can't guarantee that I will keep posting...however if I ever find myself wanting to share something unique, fun or just cause I'll try to get on here to share with all of you.

Btw:
GO NINERS!!
(No matter what, always a faithful Niner Fan!)

I understand your philosophy in moving in a different direction, Maya. Sometimes, looking back over one's shoulder may alter the course forward.
Quote from: NorthMnMan on Jan 12, 2016, 01:10 AM

Maya, glad to read that you got some laughs ! I hope that you do continue to post on this forum from time to time. I have enjoyed your incites over the past couple of years.

Phoenix

:'( nooooo (splash cold water on face get it together Phoenix) ok now that i have processed missing you  I thank GOD you made it out by untilizing this place as your climatic stepping stone towards your freedom to enjoy your personal pleasures GOD's world has to offer  :-*  :-*  :-* may GOD keep you safe prosperous and possitive in everyway forever my dear friend I LUV you girl  :-*  :-*

Ducky

Wish you best of luck on your future endevors. Sure going to miss having Sexy Smurf / Chicka Bonita around.  I wish they had a Calvin emo. So I can make Seahawks piss on Niners. Just to rub it in 1 last time.