Author Topic: Another noob question  (Read 3955 times)

Taylor

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Another noob question
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 04:35:41 AM »
Thank you for the replies. My take away is that any and all penetration the law says you must have a latex condom, although maybe not everyone always follows that for fingering.

Everything that stays external, with no penetration of either party, is at the discretion of the lady. This can, and should, be talked about before even entering negotiations. This is probably true of anything right, always discuss and never assume that something will happen a certain way if you have not discussed it with your lady beforehand.

Seems reasonably straightforward, I am looking forward to my first ever visit to a brothel coming up here in March :)

Woooohooooo!

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 04:51:22 AM »
just a safe suggestion when it comes to probing our pusies with you fingers is wut i like to call the dirty/naughty dr. and that is use a glove this p[revents us from getting scratched in our viginas incase we get to excited during our climax :o also it keeps the bacteria from your nails from getting inside us  ;)

LanceGT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 01:56:02 PM »
Thank you for the replies. My take away is that any and all penetration the law says you must have a latex condom, although maybe not everyone always follows that for fingering.

Everything that stays external, with no penetration of either party, is at the discretion of the lady. This can, and should, be talked about before even entering negotiations. This is probably true of anything right, always discuss and never assume that something will happen a certain way if you have not discussed it with your lady beforehand.

Seems reasonably straightforward, I am looking forward to my first ever visit to a brothel coming up here in March :)

Tennessee25

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 02:41:13 AM »
That's a part of LPIN that's inconsistent
How many bother to read the Nevada State rules regarding penetration
Because if you did , you will find, like I did, it's not up to the house or the lady
All penetrations are protected with latex condoms.  It's State Law
They even specify LATEX
That may not be an issue for some but for  me it ruins the dynamics of the party
And when you travel across the country ......and you don't find that out until you spent $1500 to get there.....disappointing is not the correct word

World according to me......

ryntak46575

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 10:15:58 PM »
I agree with Johann.

Although the ladies will ALWAYS ensure you're wearing a condom, I've had ladies that have let me do oral on them without a dental dam, I've had ladies that have let me use my fingers straight up (but not from the backside), and I've had ladies that required me to put a condom on a finger before I could insert it.

And, as Johann indicated, these can be discussed up front and before negotiations, though I hadn't been aware of that my first time.  Or even that I should discuss it.

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 10:21:14 AM »
In my experience, most everything else other than oral sex and intercourse is at the discretion of the lady.

In my time, I've encountered ladies that won't let you finger them at all, other that will but require a condom on your finger, and yet others that are fine with just making sure your hands are clean and your fingernails well manicured.

It's fine to discuss things like these before you enter the negotiating room, the only thing that you can't discuss elsewhere is the actual cost itself.

The advantage of talking it over ahead of time is that you will can get a good idea of what to expect, and if there's anything that sounds like you may not see eye-to-eye with her, it saves an uncomfortable situation in the room after the party has started.

LanceGT

• View Profile
Another noob question
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 08:30:24 AM »
I completely understand and support the fact that all sex and oral must make use of condoms,  dental dams, etc. However, I was wondering if there are any rules or requirements in regards to hand, feet, boobs, fingers, etc? If so what are they?