News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

When she smells amaaaazing!!!!

Started by TNBJonMan, Jan 11, 2016, 07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNBJonMan

Ok, so idk about everyone else, but none of the biggest turn on for me is when you lady smells amazing!
I've always put deodorant and cologne on before visiting MR, just simply because I want my lady to enjoy my presence, so I figure maybe they feel the same. What kind of woman doesn't like a good smelling man?

So I'm posting this to ask all the ladies, or anyone else who might know the answer for the ladies, 2 questions:
1) ladies, what is your favorite perfume to wear?
2) what cologne is your favorite smell on man?

I'm thinking about bring a perfume as a gift for the lady I party with next time I visit, and who knows, maybe this might be useful for othe in case they want to do the same  :D

The ladies at MR are so nice and kind to all us customers they deserve more in return from us than just money, am I right fellas?

Phoenix

phoenix axe is my favorite  ;) and philosphy falling in luv and cotton candy are my fave females sents or even my very own phx axe giggels body wash body spray and deodorant :)

shooter

vanilla best scent this side of bacon ::)
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Tiffany

I can  appreciate this!!!👑💋❤️😘 And mine is light blue...
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Morgan

I have several scents from several brands I like so I can't say I just have one favorite either way

Tiffany

Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Ayana

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

johann

Quote from: Jade Capri on Jul 27, 2016, 10:02 PM

I tend to wear something very light when I have a date as I don't know if the person can afford to have my smell on them.

The way I deal with that is to use a somewhat "musky" aftershave.  So if I do get the Ladies perfume on me, a shower at the end and reapplication of my own scent will cover for anything I might have done.

Plus what lady doesn't like a guy that smells good.  Not strong like you just stepped off a Belgian tram, but at the same time just something that smells nice.

MrEd73

I'm pretty picky too..or paranoid  :o. I tend to go with the nautical body spray. I think it smells OK? For me it's to much perfume that will get me.
Just roll with it.

dreamscometrue

I just shower and spray on body deodorant before I head out to my party. I'm not worried walking out with the scent of a lady on me. In fact, I welcome it. Smother me with it! *hint hint*

Morgan

I like to use a light but sensual body spray, you are able you use it often throughout the day and it still won't be too strong.....my favorite is "mad about you" bed bath and beyond!!!!