Who is this lovely Asian lady from the Mustang Ranch's Facebook page?

Started by Al(bert), Jan 19, 2016, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al(bert)

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 20, 2016, 02:32 AM

I had another game in mind.  Just go to her room and stay for the week..... :D :D

Yes, that would be the best game of all!   ;D

Tennessee25

Quote from: Al(bert) on Jan 20, 2016, 02:53 AM

I had another game in mind.  Just go to her room and stay for the week..... :D :D

Yes, that would be the best game of all!   ;D

Again, if you are not familiar with Cobia's posts, you might not understand his validity

Duck11

Quote from: Al(bert) on Jan 20, 2016, 02:30 AM
Quote from: Tennessee25 on Jan 20, 2016, 01:54 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Jan 20, 2016, 01:48 AM

Well maybe, but I'm guessing if the picture only showed her left foot from the ankle on down, you would be able to determine if it was or wasn't Coco.  Lol

Reckon I will have to make another trip back out there before long to refresh my feeble mined...... :D

That sounds like a fun game Cobia when you get back, identify your favorite gal from a lineup where you could only see them from the ankles down!  Allowed to use your hands of course   ;)

That's a great game Cobia. If my favorite is missing for a week, don't worry, we're playing a game in her room.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Al(bert)

Quote from: Tennessee25 on Jan 20, 2016, 02:57 AM
Again, if you are not familiar with Cobia's posts, you might not understand his validity

I am not yet familiar but I am getting the picture - it seems to be the stuff of legends  ;)