News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

puss n boots

Started by Phoenix, Jan 22, 2016, 02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

i know its been almost a month sence Christmas yet i still want to say thank you so very to trucker Marv for bringing me those pleasure's black high heel boots to the ranch for my Christmas present  :-* i dig the fuck out of them  ;)

Lancelot Link

What?  No pix of you wearing the boots?  GTFO. ;-)  LOL

Phoenix

nope im not mutch into boots like i was back in the day  (closed toed boots hurt my toes unless im wearing them in my square life  ;D ) :o did i say back in the day  :-X ;D yet here lately i have had alot of people wanting to see me in boots hmmm guess you will have to comoe in so we can negociate something ;) i like to wear them during Dominace parties  :o  ;)

Cobia

I think boots are super sexy.  Once I even partied with a lady  just because she looked so good in boots.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Phoenix on Jan 22, 2016, 06:04 PM
unless im wearing them in my square life
Wait... YOU... have a "square" life?  Really?  wow... my mind is now officially blown.   :o

Quote from: Phoenix on Jan 22, 2016, 06:04 PM
guess you will have to comoe in so we can negociate something ;) i like to wear them during Dominace parties  :o ;)
When I was there this past summer, the lady I partied with told me that I had a Dom vibe, and I'm definitely not a sub.  But, sure... we can negotiate me being your sub. However, I doubt you can afford it.  LOL

caveman

I know I like seeing you in your work boots. When we went to the rock crawl on my second trip. I also like you in cow girl boots with spurs. The image of me being your horsey & you spuring me. Seeing you walk & hearing the spurs cling. That would be so hot!!!

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Jan 23, 2016, 08:34 AM
I know I like seeing you in your work boots. When we went to the rock crawl on my second trip. I also like you in cow girl boots with spurs. The image of me being your horsey & you spuring me. Seeing you walk & hearing the spurs cling. That would be so hot!!!

Well, knowing her like I do , you said she had on boots and spurs.....and just a smile ?? :D :D

I don't think she ever " over dresses " and that is a good thing. :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

:o not at the rock crawling by ORI event siliy Cobia  ;D i had to wear my ORI tshirt my wrapped arm and jeans/camo with my spurs and boots, however yes i can be a switch role play naturaly and/or scripted (Caveman can also vouch for that  ;)) cowboy,work, calf high platforms, thight high stilletos,open toe ankle high, you name it  :D