Author Topic: First Time Visit  (Read 4126 times)

naughtytatyana

• Kid Tested, Mother Approved
    • View Profile
Re: First Time Visit
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 04:01:19 AM »
Thank you, Midwest33!

I can tell by the way you've done your homework and put thought into this that you are going to have an amazing time at the Mustang. I can't wait for you to see this place and meet the gorgeous women here.

Midwest33

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2016, 05:51:40 AM »
Phoenix and Tatyana... thank you both, you and everyone else on the forums have been so helpful!

Tatyana, those new pics are mesmerizing. The one at the bottom of your schedule post is going to be stuck in my head as I try to go to sleep tonight. 

And Phoenix, that's one enticing offer.   :)  Please both of you check your messages.

naughtytatyana

• Kid Tested, Mother Approved
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 04:06:13 AM »
Hi Midwest 33,

Yes! Ask lots of questions during the negotiation. Don't worry, you can't shock us. We've heard everything. And we want to be helpful. We want the experience to go as smoothly as possible so you can have the best experience of your life and become a regular guest. It makes it much easier to give you exactly what you want if you ask detailed questions. So be as explicit as you can be. All the women here have different menus. If you're curious about how cunnilingus and finger play will work, ask the woman in person and she can explain everything.

Once an agreement is reached and the business part is taken care of, your date will take you to the suite where the party will begin. Generally, she'll ask you to shower first. So even if you've already showered three times that day, be ready for this request.

As far as what to wear, keep in mind that your lady will try to look as good as she possibly can for you. She'll be dressed beautifully. So, treat it like a date and wear the thing you feel most confident in. Wear your best, most comfortable shirt, or, hey -- all men look great in a suit. And don't forget a nice tight shave - she will love you for it!

The most important thing to remember is that this is something special you're treating yourself to. All you have to do is get yourself here. Then let us spoil you rotten.

Tatyana

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 01:32:59 AM »
say nieghbor I'm from the midwest aslo and i would luv to answer all your questions :) give me a call at the ranchtonight or tomorrow so i can softly and slowing (with a splash of fun..giggels) answer all you questions by walking you thru the door of your imagination( until you actually get to the ranch ;) for me to enjoy our first adventure together in person :))

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 05:24:08 AM »
Hello,
I've been thinking about heading to NV to visit the ranch for some time now,  and finally decided to make the trip next month.  This will be a first for me.  I've read up on the forums to get an idea what to expect, but I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with.

As far as the negotiation, I've seen the advice to ask lots of questions and not to assume anything.   But what level  of detail are we talking about?  Anything in particular important to bring up that a newbie might not think to ask?

And once an agreement is reached, what happens between that and when the party begins? If I'm staying at the lodge, would there be time to head back to my room to freshen up, brush, etc?  Any etiquette to be aware of? (Is there an expectation to be a certain level of dressed vs undressed when the lady arrives?)

One last thing, and sorry if this seems an odd question, but I'm seriously curious. When it comes to foreplay and oral sex, I'm a guy who enjoys to give as well as receive. Sometimes this might mean using a finger or two while going down on a lady. But with the safety measure of a dental dam in place, I'm having trouble imagining how that could work.  Is that sort of thing simply not an option, or am I missing something?
    The one last thing is one of the things you need to ask in your negotiation.I will say t shirt & blue jeans is fine. If you can I say freshen up before your negotiation. The first party I had with venice aka deer. We walked throw the door to the room & she was whipping her clothes off.She was naked & I was just looking & she said well. I wasn't expecting her to get undress that fast. Don't worry the Ladies will guide you. Just ask .ask ,ask & you will be fine. You want something or expect something bring it up in the negotiation room that is important!

Midwest33

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 04:42:24 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys, really appreciate it!

Had been thinking about timing my trip to match the schedule of a particular lady, but probably best if I just show up and meet a few in person to find a good match.

Now the hard part is gonna be waiting the whole month before I make it over there...  :D

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 09:35:55 PM »
If you're staying at the Lodge, I wouldn't worry about taking time after negotiating to head back to your room, just make sure to completely freshen up before heading across the way.

All ofthe ladies roomshave bidets and showers for last minute cleanup.  And never forget that taking a quick shower with your lady of choice can be a fun appetizer for what is to happen during the party.

I agree with Cobia about the benefit of talking to several ladies.  The one thing that will turn a good party into a mind-blowing experience is having a good chemistry with the lady.  So of you know what you like, make sure to find a lady with similar tastes.

"There's nothing better than a really good party, and nothing worse than a bad one."  You can quote me on this.

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 01:52:44 PM »
Welcome to the board first off.
As you stated "ask lots of questions ".  Don't hold back on the questions when you are talking to one of the ladies.  go into great detail. and talk to several different ladies.  Don't be scared to talk to many.
Take care of your personal thing before you make your deal with the lady because then it is time to party. I stay at the lodge too when I am there.
Just be yourself and everything will work itself out.  Don't worry about anything. Go have fun.

( check your messages please )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Midwest33

• View Profile
First Time Visit
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 07:33:55 AM »
Hello,
I've been thinking about heading to NV to visit the ranch for some time now,  and finally decided to make the trip next month.  This will be a first for me.  I've read up on the forums to get an idea what to expect, but I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with.

As far as the negotiation, I've seen the advice to ask lots of questions and not to assume anything.   But what level  of detail are we talking about?  Anything in particular important to bring up that a newbie might not think to ask?

And once an agreement is reached, what happens between that and when the party begins? If I'm staying at the lodge, would there be time to head back to my room to freshen up, brush, etc?  Any etiquette to be aware of? (Is there an expectation to be a certain level of dressed vs undressed when the lady arrives?)

One last thing, and sorry if this seems an odd question, but I'm seriously curious. When it comes to foreplay and oral sex, I'm a guy who enjoys to give as well as receive. Sometimes this might mean using a finger or two while going down on a lady. But with the safety measure of a dental dam in place, I'm having trouble imagining how that could work.  Is that sort of thing simply not an option, or am I missing something?