Main Menu

Another FANTASTIC VACATION......2016

Started by Cobia, Feb 23, 2016, 01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Thumper, Calf Roper, DD ....

What am I chopped liver? lol! ;D

Just pulling your chain!  ;)
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Feb 28, 2016, 06:54 PM

Damn ..... sorry. I am a old fart with no memory.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

It's fine, just couldn't pass the chance to give you shit! lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Thanks to CoCo and Tara I got too go on my first out date. That was a blast.  We went to Texas Roadhouse and a friend bought our super.  Priceless !!
CoCo sure turned heads and made a old guy very happy.  Such a caring and nice Lady.  First class all the way!!
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Duck11

Great report Cobia.
Nice seeing you and Chopped Liver again.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Mar 01, 2016, 01:50 AM

Great report Cobia.
Nice seeing you and Chopped Liver again.

Thanks Duck11....... and thanks for " ALL"  the free beer...... ;D  I was told I had a good time that night..... ;D

Yeah it was good to see Chopped Liver too, he is a great guy.... ;D ;D

Cobia

Thought I would add a list of mongers I got to visit with:

Chopped Liver.......aka SixT9er..... ;D
Thumper
Double D
Fairoakian
Armond
Chuckar
Duck11
Redwood

Hope I didn't skip anyone this time.

SixT9er

I decided to let you off the hook for not remembering who drove you around Tuesday. After all it was the day after Duck11 bought you all those beers and you stayed up 4 hrs past your bedtime!  ;D

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 01, 2016, 11:07 PM
I decided to let you off the hook for not remembering who drove you around Tuesday. After all it was the day after Duck11 bought you all those beers and you stayed up 4 hrs past your bedtime!  ;D

You know what ?  You are ok no mater what folks say about you.... ;D ;D

Really, that was very thoughtful of you to drive me around the country.  I really   DO   appreciate it !!

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 02, 2016, 12:41 AM

Really, that was very thoughtful of you to drive me around the country.  I really   DO   appreciate it !!

I know you appreciated it and I appreciate what you did for me! It was truly my pleasure, I had a great time with you and Double D!

As for what folks say about me, it's all probably true, the good (if any) the bad and the ugly!

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 02, 2016, 12:53 AM

I know you appreciated it and I appreciate what you did for me! It was truly my pleasure, I had a great time with you and Double D!

As for what folks say about me, it's all probably true, the good (if any) the bad and the ugly!

I never would have made it out and about if you hadn't taken me to those other houses.   I learned a lot that day about them ....like ....well.........
Thanks again.

Wildfire

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 02, 2016, 12:56 AM

I never would have made it out and about if you hadn't taken me to those other houses.   I learned a lot that day about them ....like ....well.........
Thanks again.

You learned that Exit 28  is the best hands down  ;) ;D 8)

Cobia

Quote from: Wildfire on Mar 03, 2016, 01:59 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Mar 02, 2016, 12:56 AM

Thanks again.

You learned that Exit 28  is the best hands down  ;) ;D 8)

yeah, that was a easy choice. :D :D :D

Phoenix

say i still have beads left over from flashing my tits duirng our slap dash  New Orleans style (promt too) theemed night with the laughter drinks Music(zydeco) food (well at least I did have them make some jumabalia at a moments notice anayways GODbless their hearts  :P) and to top it off a climatic outdoors night Jacuzzi party with my favorite stripper :o  :-X  ;D it took me until the day after to find my panties and guess where i found them ??? outside on the rocks next to the Jacuzzi  ;) oh and we even came up with a New Orleans theemed outdoors event (now this isnt confirmed thru management...yet ;)) with boiled craw dads witj all fixins and  the tshirts will say cum get your heads sucked at the Mustang Ranch  :o with a picture of a craw dad on it ha ha ha ha chuckels  :D so yes  Cobia i thank you also hope you and your humpin homies cum back soon :-* GODbless Ya

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Mar 11, 2016, 02:44 AM
say i still have beads left over from flashing my tits duirng our slap dash  New Orleans style (promt too) theemed night with the laughter drinks Music(zydeco) food (well at least I did have them make some jumabalia at a moments notice anayways GODbless their hearts  :P) and to top it off a climatic outdoors night Jacuzzi party with my favorite stripper :o  :-X  ;D it took me until the day after to find my panties and guess where i found them ??? outside on the rocks next to the Jacuzzi  ;) oh and we even came up with a New Orleans theemed outdoors event (now this isnt confirmed thru management...yet ;)) with boiled craw dads witj all fixins and  the tshirts will say cum get your heads sucked at the Mustang Ranch  :o with a picture of a craw dad on it ha ha ha ha chuckels  :D so yes  Cobia i thank you also hope you and your humpin homies cum back soon :-* GODbless Ya

Thank ya sexy.
I just love the way you "over dress'.... :D  You are always the life of the party.  This was by far the best vacation I have ever had thanks to you and the rest of the gang.  Working on a short trip later but don't know for sure.
Take care and thanks again for a great vacation.