News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Its been a while, but here I come

Started by Navyguy, Apr 14, 2016, 02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyguy

Hello ladies, and board members..

It has been a solid 5 years since I last made the trip to exit 28, but the stars have aligned and I will be heading back this weekend (I land Saturday night) and will be in the Reno area until Tuesday morning.  I am looking forward to seeing the mustang ranch, (I was last there when the wild horse was still open, and never really went across the street.) as well as the new (and some old familiar) faces.

Nese

Well welcome back, we are excited to see you again...or meet you for the first time!! Safe travels & see you soon.
Mustang Ranch Cashier

johann

Not that it makes that much difference, but while it's now called The Mustang Ranch, the brothel itself is in the buildings that used to be The Wild Horse.

The original Mustang Ranch across the way is now being used as a hotel / lodge.

Whatever the case, welcome back to Exit 28, you'll find it's just as good as it was back in 2011.  Some of the ladies that were there at that time have now moved on.  Starr and Carolina are two that I miss a great deal, for example.

Navyguy

So it is the same buidling, at least Ill know my way around.  However, I do enjoy getting the tours with the differant girls, as each tends to point out thier favorite room.
Depending on how tired I am when I land, i might swing by as early as tomorrow night.  How busy does it normally get during the night time activities?  I used to go during the day, it seemed not many girls were up, nor was there many people.

Morgan

I had so much fun with you lastnight Navyguy!!!!!   

I can't wait to see you today for lunch with my girlfriend!!!

EXCITED!!!   :-) :-)

Redwood

Congrats Navy guy on a great trip. Morgan looks to be a wonderful Mustang lady.  Would love to meet her one of these days!

Carrera

Well I see that I missed u but I will be here when u come back :)

Morgan

Thanks redwood. Feel free to pm me to let me know when you will be here again. Look forward to meeting you