Author Topic: Regarding the posted lineup  (Read 2728 times)

Just Another Guy

• View Profile
Re: Regarding the posted lineup
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 06:15:05 PM »
Thanks, Little_Mel.  I won't come in too early on Sunday afternoon, as some of the ladies might still be at church.

I haven't been to a brothel yet, but I will have visited another before this.  It's just that I have read such great things about Mustang, so I want to compare and know the difference. 

Heck, even though I leave Nevada on July 18th, right before the big Monger's thing, Mustang still offered to put me up in a room. 

Little_Mel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 06:04:51 AM »
This is true, but you're in for a good lineup at any point in time. A lot of the ladies work outside their schedules.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Just Another Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 04:04:59 AM »
I plan to visit in July, most likely will be in on Sunday, July 17th.  I am thinking I would like to experience a line up.  It seems from posted times, the biggest overlap of ladies is in the mid-to-late afternoon. 

Any thoughts on that?

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 08:09:44 PM »
Thanks navy guy. I noticed they are not always posted. I'll just call before I go.

Calling is the way to go.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

pinstripes27

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 06:14:35 PM »
Thanks navy guy. I noticed they are not always posted. I'll just call before I go.

Navyguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 02:36:34 PM »
The lineup posted by Jennifer is the more accurate one.  It even gives you the hours the girls are working.

pinstripes27

• View Profile
Regarding the posted lineup
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 01:05:25 PM »
Hi all,

I'll be making my first visit to the MR while I am in town May 11 - 15. I have a question regarding the lineups posted on the website and the forum. They seem inconsistent, meaning the lineup posted in the forum doesn't always match what is shown when I click on the lineup link in the menu bar on the home page. Which one is accurate? I would like to know who is available the day(s) I visit.

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to pop my brothel cherry. Lol

Pinstripes27