Author Topic: Brand New Please Help  (Read 3076 times)

Violet

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Brand New Please Help
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 05:13:22 AM »
Hey there!!! Navy guy did a great job of answering your questions, the only thing I would add is that if you are a "newbie" don't sweat it lol
The ladies here can totally accommodate that, just be sure to be vocal with your wants and needs so that you guys can both have a great time without any stress 😊

Hey everyone. I am brand new to the brothel experience but I believe it is time for me to check it out. I do have a couple basic questions:

1) I have absolutely no idea how much money to bring on this trip. About how much does it cost, on average, to spend either a few hours with a woman or possibly spend the night, along with all the sex? Any insight will really help me plan for the best possible trip for me. I know you can't discuss prices unless you're talking with the women in negotiations, but I really am lost when it comes to knowing around how much to bring.

2) I know condoms are a must for anal and regular sex, but what about for blowjobs and licking pussy? Do you really need protection for those activities as well?

3) Which women would be best for guys who don't have a ton of experience in sex? I've only been with two women in my life, so I haven't exactly "been around" like some other men have.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions, and I look forward to checking out Mustang Ranch!

Carrera

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 04:13:38 AM »
Hello sweety,when are you planning a trip out here?

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 01:27:12 AM »
Navyguy has covered a lot of the details, so there's just one thing I want to add.

Don't be in a rush to party with the first lady that you see.  Try and take a bit of time to exchange private messages with a few of them, to see if there's a connection (or "chemistry") between the two of you.  Making sure you have that connection will really help make sure you have a good time.

I know, from hard earned experience, that if the connection is not there between you and the lady, it's really not a good time for either of you.  That's just not the sort of experience you want, especially on your first visit.

Navyguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 10:13:42 PM »
Hello joker, welcome to the forum.  I will do my best to help you out....

1) You are right, price can't really be mentioned.  All the women are differant as far as prices go, but just make a note, you get what you pay for.  This is a high class establishment, so if you really want to experiance everything fully, come prepared.

2) Condoms are a requirement for everything.  It is mostly a safety thing, for both you and the lady. 

3) From my experiance, I have yet to find a woman who isnt good with newbies.  Best thing for you to do is look over the photo's, private message a girl you might enjoy, and talk to her.  Then, when you do get to the ranch, feel everything out, dont rush into anything, and talk to the girls you are interested in.

I am sure the ladies here will be able to do into things in more perspective, but I did my best :D

xjokerz88

• View Profile
Brand New Please Help
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 06:37:16 PM »
Hey everyone. I am brand new to the brothel experience but I believe it is time for me to check it out. I do have a couple basic questions:

1) I have absolutely no idea how much money to bring on this trip. About how much does it cost, on average, to spend either a few hours with a woman or possibly spend the night, along with all the sex? Any insight will really help me plan for the best possible trip for me. I know you can't discuss prices unless you're talking with the women in negotiations, but I really am lost when it comes to knowing around how much to bring.

2) I know condoms are a must for anal and regular sex, but what about for blowjobs and licking pussy? Do you really need protection for those activities as well?

3) Which women would be best for guys who don't have a ton of experience in sex? I've only been with two women in my life, so I haven't exactly "been around" like some other men have.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions, and I look forward to checking out Mustang Ranch!