Author Topic: How's it gonna be!?!  (Read 3874 times)

MrEd73

• View Profile
Re: How's it gonna be!?!
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 11:46:43 PM »
I was here last Wednesday and it was pretty fun. Also, remember, the fun happens when you are here.

You always have had a way to put things that puts people at ease
Just roll with it.

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2016, 03:35:06 PM »
Great to hear that you're you're going to make it.

The way things turned out, This is the first chance I've had to add anything to this thread, but as you've seen from my Trip Report, there were plenty of other ladies there that I was able to just sit and talk with.

Just let me repeat what some of us have already said.  It's totally OK to be nervous the first time.  I know that I was, simply because I had no idea what to expect.  The one take away from that experience for me was that I just don't want to do "Line Up"s, they're not for me.

It comes down to that "chemistry" thing: you just can't get to know a lady simply by looking at her, and as it happens, the one feeling I remember the most was just being totally overwhelmed.

So take your time.  You can sit and talk in the bar for as long as you want to.  Take your time, don't rush.  That first party will be something special for you, you'll want to remember it, and you'll want to have good memories of it.

Good luck, and let us know how things go.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 05:18:08 PM by johann »

Violet

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 05:09:28 AM »
Hey there!!
So as one of the girls I can say that weekdays are just as much fun as weekends [😜
It's never a dull moment at the ranch.

And my advice with dances is that if no one is onstage and you see a lady you like, ask her if she dances! We don't bite lol

Alright guys and gals, I've decided on the Mustang Ranch for my sightseeing tour of Nevada.  Here's the thing.  I'll most likely be forced into a midweek trip in late February.  I've read of great tales of hula hooping, dance poles, karaoke, etc. etc. etc.  But!  During the week?  During the day?  Can't envision much of that type of an atmosphere on a snowy Tuesday midday, lol.  Even a cold Tuesday or Wednesday evening.  Is there a traditional entertainment venue or is it kind of a weekend thing?  I'm positive that the wonderful ladies are always on their A game.  Just curious about the bar activity.  Plus, are the rooms usually available to stay in at the Ranch in case I have a little too much fun to safely make it back to Reno?  Thanks all!

RENO911

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 12:45:51 AM »
Again... the real life replies are so great and invaluable.  Especially when the plane takes hours to get there!

RENO911

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 12:37:04 AM »
Thank you so much for the replies!  That's what I was hoping to hear.  I couldn't make myself tear up those tickets if I tried.  LOL  I have been a little sceered of a midweek snoozefest, but I feel better now.  Thanks all.

Just Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 03:06:10 AM »
Some more of the more fun times i have had there were on weekday afternoons,

at any time you might catch gals coming out to 'warm up' on the pole stage, and if you are a 'people watcher' i have always contended that 'if you sit there long enough, you will just about anything and everything come in...' it is the ultimate people watching place
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Wildfire

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 05:22:52 PM »
I been there everyday of the week and the weekend . :)   Like Cobia said it is never boring .  ;D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:26:01 PM by Wildfire »

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 08:26:22 AM »
I have always visited the ranch on week days.  I stay away from weekends.  It is never boring.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 06:56:23 AM »
OK.... really??? No one knows what a boring Tuesday or Wednesday is like at the Mustang? I guess no one goes there during the week or they're not open....... :( :( :(

Tuesday and Wednesday boring?

I don't think so.

The Mustang Ranch is red hot no matter when you go.

As it happens, I'm going to be up at the Mustang Ranch tomorrow, Tuesday 7/12, and let me tell you it'll be anything but boring.

-- Edit --

I need to book right now an hit the hay for tomorrow's fun, but I'll post a longer reply when I get a chance.

TL;DR as Navyguy put it there is never a bad time to be at the Mustang Ranch.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 06:58:50 AM by johann »

Navyguy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 04:24:58 AM »
There is always a reason to go, regardless of the day

Granted, weekends usually have a couple more girls to chose from, but all the girls that work there are super hot, and know how to treat you right.

I have been to the ranch multiple times on a non weekend night.  Sometimes, the random bachelor party will happen, but i honestly prefer when I am the only guy there, simply because I get more women to choose from.

Even on weekends, when it is crowded, the one lady you go to see might be busy all night, making the week a better time to go.  The ladies that tend to fly in from a distance will still be there during the week.  With weekends, it can get hella noisy, and sometimes you have to yell to strike up a conversation.

If you want to stay at the lodge, simply give the MR a call and see if any rooms are available.  I might end up staying there at my next trip, considering everytime i have been there i end up leaving at like 3am back to reno, crazy tired.

Dont give up those tickets.  Just go and have a good time.

RENO911

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 03:59:21 AM »
I'd better cancel my tickets.  No reason to go....... :-\

RENO911

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 03:54:35 AM »
 :( :( :( :( :( >:( :-\

RENO911

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 03:53:13 AM »
OK.... really??? No one knows what a boring Tuesday or Wednesday is like at the Mustang? I guess no one goes there during the week or they're not open....... :( :( :(

RENO911

• View Profile
How's it gonna be!?!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 02:21:05 AM »
Alright guys and gals, I've decided on the Mustang Ranch for my sightseeing tour of Nevada.  Here's the thing.  I'll most likely be forced into a midweek trip in late February.  I've read of great tales of hula hooping, dance poles, karaoke, etc. etc. etc.  But!  During the week?  During the day?  Can't envision much of that type of an atmosphere on a snowy Tuesday midday, lol.  Even a cold Tuesday or Wednesday evening.  Is there a traditional entertainment venue or is it kind of a weekend thing?  I'm positive that the wonderful ladies are always on their A game.  Just curious about the bar activity.  Plus, are the rooms usually available to stay in at the Ranch in case I have a little too much fun to safely make it back to Reno?  Thanks all!