Jade Capri 2015 Courtesan of the Year

Started by shooter, Jul 23, 2016, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

Just finished up with a hot sexy unrushed party with Jade.  After winning the CWMC top Courtesan award last night I just had to find out why she won.  This young woman oozes sex!  Her skin is amazingly warm and soft to the touch, her breasts are full and firm. The perfect size for her body.  She has the soft sensual curves of a woman and the adventurous spirit of a tigress.   Mix in personality, skill and a desire to see you happy and you have the winner. 
     Not to go into the fine details here , but we tried a lot of things and she knew just how to do every one of them.  Hated to let her out of my arms at the end, but I'll be back for another one.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Max Wood

Nice work, welcome to the Jade Capri fan club. Now you know why I speak so highly of her.

Max Wood

Email sent. I don't want to hijack Shooters thread.

Redwood

I have known Jade for over 5 years now and partied with her, well, I don't know how many times, including tonight.  I have nominated her for COY four times.  One year, someone beat me to it.  But she will always be my COY, as she is the best of the best!  Can't say enough about Jade.   So incredibly happy she won THIS year!  She is so deserving of joining the ranks of many special ladies, including Anna Suvari and Carrera who have won it before!