Author Topic: First Timer  (Read 1827 times)

Whitney

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: First Timer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 08:08:34 PM »
Hi there DJB1977 I'm Kassie that is wonderful to hear your coming to the Mustang and your in for delicious treat. With our huge selection of ladies I'm sure which ever one you pick is going to be perfect and the experience with her is going to be divine. And with that said the only limitation is your imagination so don't expect nothing but the best. I like your way of thinking and hopefully I'll be here to fullfill your fantasy because I'm not shy around a camera ok mabey a little but that's exciting to me not knowing what to expect. Either way I'm happy your coming.
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

DJB1977

• View Profile
First Timer
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 03:25:29 PM »
Hi all.
So I'm going to be in Tahoe the weekend of the 27th of August for a photo shoot and I thought hell while I'm out there I'd visit. With this being my first time to a brothel I'm not quite sure what to expect. I wish there was a way of knowing what ladies will be there. I know that all the ladies are beautiful from what I see on the site but even though beautiful I do have my type and its heard to explain but when I see her I know it. ;)
I do have a question though.
I do photography as a hobby and while I always conduct myself in a professional manner  one of my biggest Fantasies is to be seduced by one of my models. so with that being the case, if the lady i
I pic is ok with that would I be able to bring a camera?

I am so looking forward to my trip and meeting the girls.
Have a great day all.