News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

logging in on my phone

Started by dreamscometrue, Jul 09, 2016, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamscometrue

I'm trying to get logged in on my phone but for some reason it won't accept my password....I even had to reset my password for the forum and when I tried again, it still wouldn't accept it. Any help please?

johann

Android or iPhone, and which browser?

I use Firefox on Android, and have never had a problem entering my password to log in.

On a related topic, it'd be nice if there was some way to make the site a bit more mobile friendly.  It's a fairly serious time investment, but with the explosive growth of smartphones in the last 5 to 10 years, it's becoming a necessity.

Ironman

personally I don't have any problems with the way the forum works while logged in from a smart phone.

But the main website itself for a lack of better words kinda sucks. If you are viewing the ladies gallerias, or post a review to their profiles.  I did eventually get it written and it was posted after approval from the house, but only after going on to the main site from my laptop.

I have not had any problems though navigating the house forum though I can read the topics make post send PM's ext.  But I agree the main website itself could be a little more Mobil friendly.

dreamscometrue

I have a Droid Turbo 2 with Chrome as the browser. I'm thinking about getting Firefox for the phone....Firefox is what I use on my PC and I love it.

dreamscometrue

I finally got logged in!  ;D 8)

dreamscometrue

ugh, it's happening again...I even changed the password to see if the new would and it doesn't  >:(

MrEd73

My phone is a real piece for getting on here. Very slow. When I'm using my tablet.. bam!! I'm on.
Just roll with it.