Just Tom

now you are on the hook IM.. you better show up, at least to buy her a soda
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 18, 2016, 03:10 PM
Quote from: Kassie on Oct 17, 2016, 07:33 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Oct 16, 2016, 04:40 AM
Quote from: Kassie on Oct 13, 2016, 11:33 PM
Thank you! Your Wonderful Iron Man❤When did you say you were coming back again to see me?😘😁

Well er um :-\ I plan to be in Reno December 2nd and 3rd.
Make no mistake you still have what it would take to talk me out of myself imposed excile at least for 1 night. You still have everything in the right place.  ;) You were at the center of some of my most unique brothel memories.

Take the next few days think about it. If you decide you want to be part of another Ironman adventure. Send me a PM.

But short answer I will be In Reno December 2nd and 3rd.

You still have all the right stuff it would take to get me in that door at least one night.

But remember I am still fuggly. So you need to 1. Check your schedule to see if you are even going to be in the door, and 2 you need to decide if what I can come up with for you is enough for you to have to see my fuggly ass naked again.

If you can answer yes to at least 1 of those questions about 6 plus weeks out by all means drop me a PM on here young lady and we can discuss the possibility of me ending myself imposed exile from E 28.

But either way Kassie you are and always will be good people in my book. 8)

Perfect I will be there😘
🤗

I might just show up out there so you can buy me a beer.  Look out  ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 22, 2016, 12:58 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Oct 18, 2016, 03:10 PM
Quote from: Kassie on Oct 17, 2016, 07:33 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Oct 16, 2016, 04:40 AM
Quote from: Kassie on Oct 13, 2016, 11:33 PM
Thank you! Your Wonderful Iron Man❤When did you say you were coming back again to see me?😘😁

Well er um :-\ I plan to be in Reno December 2nd and 3rd.
Make no mistake you still have what it would take to talk me out of myself imposed excile at least for 1 night. You still have everything in the right place.  ;) You were at the center of some of my most unique brothel memories.

Take the next few days think about it. If you decide you want to be part of another Ironman adventure. Send me a PM.

But short answer I will be In Reno December 2nd and 3rd.

You still have all the right stuff it would take to get me in that door at least one night.

But remember I am still fuggly. So you need to 1. Check your schedule to see if you are even going to be in the door, and 2 you need to decide if what I can come up with for you is enough for you to have to see my fuggly ass naked again.

If you can answer yes to at least 1 of those questions about 6 plus weeks out by all means drop me a PM on here young lady and we can discuss the possibility of me ending myself imposed exile from E 28.

But either way Kassie you are and always will be good people in my book. 8)

Perfect I will be there😘
🤗

I might just show up out there so you can buy me a beer.  Look out  ;D ;D
You at MR in December? Lol but OK fine if you happen to. Be there I'll scrape up 5 bucks for your beer lol.

Ironman

Quote from: Just Tom on Oct 22, 2016, 02:26 AM
now you are on the hook IM.. you better show up, at least to buy her a soda

Um me thinks she would want something other than soda. 8)
But um yeah you can pick me up and drive me out Tom ;) ;D ;D

Whitney

Well something at least doing down my throat would be nice😂😂😂
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Oct 22, 2016, 09:07 PM
Well something at least doing down my throat would be nice😂😂😂

See I was right no on the soda. ;)