SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Why why why

Started by Dixie, Sep 10, 2013, 04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

My pic were up Idk why they are not know help

caveman

That's you in pink bra & pink pants? I can see that picture if that is you. I say don't sweat it they will probabby be back up soon. From that picture we can see you are a hot sexy lady. That is better than no picture at all. Yeah you look like a man eater. Go get em!!!
Take Care.

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Sep 10, 2013, 03:55 PM
That's you in pink bra & pink pants? I can see that picture if that is you. I say don't sweat it they will probabby be back up soon. From that picture we can see you are a hot sexy lady. That is better than no picture at all. Yeah you look like a man eater. Go get em!!!
Take Care.

I second cavemans post.. He is so sweet :) I love you Dixie!!
<3 <3 <3 <3[/font][/size][/color]

Dixie

I've tale to Tara and she said they were on my profile ??? I'm so confused cause they aren't there yet :(  so be patient or better than that just cum see me in person ;)...giggels

caveman

I've seen more of your pictures. Like I said Man EaterYour a sexy lady. I can picture you & Phoenix playing together. Well now I have to take a cold shower. No I better make that a Hot shower Because cold just gets me more excited.

Take Care!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Phoenix

Dixie

My pic are up and ready for you to look at........    :-*    ;D    :)

Cobia

Quote from: Dixie on Oct 22, 2013, 05:25 AM

Hot pictures Dixie !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Dixie on Oct 22, 2013, 05:25 AM

Smokin' hot pics, Dixie chick!    They really bring out the essence of you ;)   Looking forward to seeing you next time I'm out...  I'll buy you another drink, or two, or three!     -Bob

Dixie

Yes cannot want to see you !!!!!    Chicagobob...............

Thank you guy love all you guy............... ;D

caveman

So how many men have you eaten? You look like trouble with a capital T!! :o You & Phoenix together Double Trouble! :o At least tell us how many men had to be carried away & that you had to give mouth to vagina resitation to. :P :P
Take Care & Happy Holidays ;) ;) ;)

Dixie

Oh you can only Amagen how many lol come in and find out

ChicagoBob

Quote from: caveman on Nov 25, 2013, 11:13 PM
So how many men have you eaten? You look like trouble with a capital T!! :o You & Phoenix together Double Trouble! :o At least tell us how many men had to be carried away & that you had to give mouth to vagina resitation to. :P :P
Take Care & Happy Holidays ;) ;) ;)

Most of the ladies will give you a hug & kiss when they see you again.   Not Dixie Chick, she gives you a hug & squeeze ;p   Let the party begin!