Author Topic: Couple New to Brothels  (Read 2329 times)

Arngrim

• View Profile
Re: Couple New to Brothels
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 02:17:49 AM »
Go to messages   on header hit my messages   then hit send a message   pick   the lady from the   members   list

Awesome! Thanks for the help!

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 01:33:51 AM »
Go to messages   on header hit my messages   then hit send a message   pick   the lady from the   members   list 

Arngrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 03:27:30 PM »
It is possible  to   send a lady a personal   message   but   they   don't   always   reply

How would one go about sending a lady a personal message?

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 01:05:24 PM »
It is possible  to   send a lady a personal   message   but   they   don't   always   reply 

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 01:14:24 AM »

Call the office and ask to speak to who ever you would like to .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Arngrim

• View Profile
Couple New to Brothels
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 02:40:28 PM »
Hello everyone. New to the boards here and to Nevada brothels as well. I hope this is the right place to make such a post, and if not, I apologize.

My wife and I are from Ohio, and we are planning a trip to Las Vegas (we know it's a long drive to the ranch from Las Vegas) in the near future. Visiting a legal brothel is something we have talked about for years, and we did have plans set up once, but those plans ultimately fell through. Now we're getting around to making this adventure happen again.

Upon looking over things at various brothels, we can say that the Mustang Ranch interests us the most. Not only are there many beautiful ladies, but from the profiles, they also seem very personable and approachable. Personality is as big, if not more so, than physical attractiveness.

The thing is, we are working class people with a limited budget. Not high rollers at all. We've researched costs and have a good idea what to expect, and we're fully prepared for this. However, this is a once in a lifetime deal for us, in more ways than one, so we'd like to make our experience as enjoyable as possible.

To that end, we'd like to get in contact with any ladies who specialize in a "Couples" experience before we make any definite plans. There are a few special circumstances behind our trip and motivations -- which I don't particularly wish to discuss here (nothing overtly kinky, just personal). Anyway, the website (unless I'm blind) doesn't provide a way to contact the ladies directly like most other websites do. We'd like to exchange a few emails (we won't waste a lady's time with email tag) just to touch base and find the right woman for us before we "book" anything.

So my question is, what is the best way to get into contact with some of the ladies here?