Author Topic: Beware of the SIN Board!!!  (Read 4556 times)

Jennifer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Beware of the SIN Board!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 12:48:10 PM »
Thank You!!

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 03:34:57 AM »
❤️❤️❤️ thank you!!

I love you so much Jennifer! Thank you for supporting us. You are at the top of my list of Women That Kick Ass!

Dirk Diggler

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 02:27:42 PM »
I also wanted to share my experience with the administrator on the SIN board so that those who have an account there are forewarned. The short version is we had a disagreement, I tried to start dialog via PM, and instead was threatened and my profile and information was modified without my permission shortly thereafter.

Dirk

http://brothellife.com/general-discussion/be-advised/

Jennifer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 11:25:41 AM »
❤️❤️❤️ thank you!!

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 09:26:04 AM »
Great job Jennifer !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

MrTShirt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 07:43:22 AM »
Al I know is:
- Jennifer puts up with me.
- Rachel puts up with me.

- Q does not put up with me.

I know who are my friends.   :)

SixT9er

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 05:18:02 AM »
Jen,

Iím glad you posted this here as I knew it would be deleted in no time.

I had screen shot it just in case but I see there was no need

Great Job!

Dirk Diggler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 05:10:49 AM »
Thank you for sharing and I sent you a PM.

Dirk

Cherry

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 03:03:25 AM »
Way to go Jennifer! Everyone should take this to heart, our management team will always sniff out the bullshitters that make a game out of starting forum drama. AND WE LOVE RACHEL VARGA 😍😍😍 I personally can't wait until we get an opportunity to have another threesome....

Jennifer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Beware of the SIN Board!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 02:43:22 AM »
This is what I  wrote on the SIN Board!

Iím totally taken aback by the bullshit lies that Q has stated on his own forum. WTF is going on?  Sex in Nevada and LPIN is not suppose to be filled with slanderous  lies and words that are absolutely false.

Q, since you have taken over this board or should I say since you have become unemployed this board has become purely and simply abusive. Iíve been in the industry for 25 years and Q you are so out of line it sickens me!

Do NOT use my name to backup your dishonest and outright lies!

Iím known in the LPIN industry as a lady that does not put up with bullshit, Iím fare and I DO NOT gossip!

I was kind enough to delete a post that was put on  [url]http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/[url] about Q and his bullshit ways!

Q, Iíve known you forever! Iíve known you as Cookie Monster for most of the years and this person youíve become that hides behind the computer screen is very disheartening!

I think itís pretty shitty that you locked the discussion after your last post!

Why are you being a bully? Mean people suck and your being really mean!

Anyone that knows Rachel Varga and has had the opportunity to spend time with her, knows that sheís an amazing lady and her reviews donít lie!

There is a reason why Rachel Varga has the wonderful clientele that continue to spend time with her!

The wonderful gentlemen,  women and couples that visit Rachel Varga always come back for more! Sheís an amazing human being.

Rachel Varga was voted the Courtesan of the Year (COY) for a reason!  The Mustang Ranch has been voted the Best Brothel of the Year for the past several years because of our ladies and our strong beliefs in discretion and confidentiality! We do not ever give up any information on our clients or ladies! No matter what!

Anyone that reads this, please know that itís absolutely wrong and against Brothel etiquette to make up lies and talk about personal information.  The Mustang Ranch and the ladies of the Mustang Ranch are descrete and do not kiss and tell!  Your private personal information stays private and personal.

This a warning to all that read Qís posts, if heís willing to make up stories and post personal information about our ladies of LPIN, please know Q will give you up in a heart beat! If your married, have careers and a family use your discretion as a better part of valor.

If Rachel Varga is your all time favorite (ATF) please donít let the lies and jealousy on this very biased board effect what you already know and feel!

If you have your ATF in LPIN donít let this negative and bias board change the way you feel about your ATF!

Sincerely Written,
Jennifer