News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

somebody's getting older next week

Started by Just Tom, Apr 10, 2013, 03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

A Favorite Lady's birthday is next week, anyone wanna guess who?  how many hints is it going to take?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Gus

I bet her initials are V.I.C.T.O.R.I.A.

Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

caveman

Phoenix

oh your funny Gus  ;D and she doesn't look a day over her age when she started much luv V  :-*

Just Tom

Quote from: caveman on Apr 10, 2013, 06:48 PM
You said next week. What Day?

dude, i am going to be in enough trouble as it is, i aint gonna endanger myself more by revealing a day of the week
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Ayana

Happy Happy Birthday who ever you may be ;)? hmmmm? :)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

and speaking of Birthdays May is the month of my birthday and i couldnt think of a more climatic way to start out the summer than to celebrate all month long  :D  ;D  :)

PeterHix

t

Picking the right size dog crate is important for your pet's well-being and security. A kennel that's too small can be restrictive, while one that's too spacious might not offer the notion of protection your dog requires. Gauge your puppy from the end of their muzzle to the beginning of their tail and from the peak of their cranium to the surface. Add a few inches to these dimensions to provide your puppy has enough area to stand, rotate, and recline comfortably. If you have a growing puppy, think about a cage with a partition that you can move as your dog develops. Crates should also be well-airflow-enabled and durable, with a safe lock to maintain your animal protected. Put a soft blanket or kennel cushion inside to create it cozy. Kennel acclimatization can be a good process if done correctly. Use snacks and approval to motivate your puppy to go into the cage voluntarily. Never use the crate as a discipline; it should be a safe, cozy area for your animal. With the properly sized kennel, you can give your dog with a safe and comfortable environment.
The Benefits of a Two-Sided Pet Bed d0f6_89 

Pet drinking bowls

MarthaLeacy

Cropped fitness leggings be a versatile and fashionable selection for any training. The three-quarter length is ideal for mild conditions, offering a at ease fit that permits for a complete extent of motion. These leggings exist as great for stretching, stretching, or any soft activity. The flexible material guarantees optimum ease and support, while the fashionable look turns them great for donning outside the fitness center. Match them with a sleeveless shirt or workout top for a complete workout outfit. With different patterns and shades presented, you can discover the perfect duo to match your desires. Cropped fitness leggings are a necessity in any dynamic closet. Their blend of comfort, appearance, and functionality ensures you persist comfortable and appear excellent, no regard the exercise.

Sexy Slim Fitness Pencil Pants
Remain Stylish with Popular Seamless Stretching Bottoms 8cd0f8_

LewisErync

Uncover Must-Have Accessories for Battery-Powered Unicycle Fans

Must-have gear for electric unicycle fans boost safety, performance, and convenience. A high-quality helmet is the most important accessory. Choose a helmet that fits well and offers robust protection, notably full-face helmets for high-speed cycling. Hand protectors and gloves are essential for safeguarding your hands and wrists during falls. They also boost grip and control. Knee and elbow pads protect joints from injuries and abrasions, offering additional safety. Reflective gear, such as vests and bands, boosts visibility during night journeys, securing other road users can see you. A good lighting system is vital. Bright LED headlights and taillights increase visibility in low-light conditions, boosting safety. Think about buying a multi-tool kit for on-the-go repairs. This kit should include wrenches, screwdrivers, and other crucial tools for quick fixes. Portable chargers are convenient for extending your trip time. Seek compact and fast-charging choices that are easy to carry. Bluetooth speakers can improve your cycling journey by enabling you to listen to music or obtain navigation instructions without using headphones. Lastly, a sturdy carrying bag or case shields your monowheel during transport and storage. These accessories not only enhance your riding experience but also ensure safety and convenience on every ride.

New launch electric unicycle

Balance Science and Grasping E-Unicycles 0f5_839