Author Topic: Tori  (Read 524 times)

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
Re: Tori
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 12:09:04 AM »
Thanks Zylar, Tori is a smart amazing lady and leaving that morning without a party was pretty crazy. I hope to have many more with her.
You can not use someone else's fire.
You can only use your own. And in order
To do that. You must first be willing to believe
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 12:00:21 AM »
Thank you Tori you sure lift my spirits. Way to much hate and meanness in the world and it don't need any contribution from me.
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

Tori

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 03:41:28 PM »
Wow. Thank you for the kind words and lovely review. Yes, the initial missed opportunity was sad, but you definitely made up for it, and the donuts you brought certainly sealed the deal! Haha. Hope to see you again and to bring you as much pleasure as you brought me. I'm loving my time here and if all gentleman could be sweet, easygoing and enjoyable as you, that would be great.!

Zylar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 01:36:26 PM »
Great review, Through your excellent storytelling I can really visualize that initial missed opportunity at the bar and feel how excited and happy you were to finally make up for that.  Glad you had a great time with Tori, she sounds like a lovely and fun lady from all I've read and seen ;)

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 12:11:09 PM »
Sounds good.  Great job.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
Tori
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 03:01:31 AM »
this is one review I really don't want to write. this party started maybe six months ago when I stopped by the ranch to check things out to see if a certain lady may be in and eat some breakfast.  I was sitting at the bar when this lady walks over climbs up on the bar leans against the stripper pole and we have a great conversation. I am not sure there is anything more sexy than seeing her sitting there and carrying on a conversation with me.  But do you know what dumb ass walked off and did not. Yeah me and I have kicked myself ever since. But I blame it on my addiction to the lady I was looking for that morning. After all I can't be completely responsible for such a big mistake.
for months I have wanted this party. her schedule has been totally wrong for me to get over before she went off shift.
so early Friday morning like the Night Ranger song Four in the morning. I headed to the sexiest place on Earth to see what mischief I could find.
I made it in just before 7:00 AM and walked into three stunning ladies.  Tori was by the bar and looking just as good as the last time I had seen her.   Kay and Ember were sitting at a table but all came over to greet me. yeah I was already feeling like a king. both Tori and Kay must of got some memo that a lady in denim raises my heart beat. Ember had on a dress and sexy as all get out with her beautiful smile. Dang it to make a decision with these three is tough but my thoughts of the morning of Tori leaning against the stripper pole talking to me and she was the first of the three I had met. Also her pictures she posts on Instagram keeping me interested. so I chose to exit the parlor with this fine woman. I was not sure if she would except my offer. I hate this part of the process but the classy lady she is made it easy and soon we were off to her room. party details are just between me and Tori I'll just say there was no disappointment and our time together went by fast. I hate writing a review for such a great experience cause I would like to keep this  woman to myself. That of course would not be right. I am sure as more word about her gets out she is going to become a very popular lady with all that enter the Mustang.
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde