My speech... If I would have won... What is a Courtesan?

Started by Victoria, Jul 21, 2018, 08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Jul 24, 2018, 11:35 PM
🤪 I think this tread has escalated for no reason just my opinion

Deadpool makes everything better.

Anyone who thinks Victoria was being salty or intentionally uncouth by doing her own speech clearly doesn't know her at all. Her speech is about togetherness and unity, not tearing anyone down or alienation. I wish I could've been there to hear it in person. She's worked her tail off for years bringing people pleasure and joy as well as being a top tier colleague to fellow courtesans. She deserves a few words. Please stop taking these things so seriously.

Victoria, if I ever win an Oscar or Emmy, I hope you have your own speech prepared and interrupt me because that would be A+ comedy gold.

Duck11

Great speech Victoria. I'm happy to have met you and partied with you before your retirement. You continue to be as hard working as ever in your new role.
Anyone that has not had the pleasure to meet you has truly missed out.

All the best to you.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Lancelot Link

Victoria

Quote from: Duck11 on Jul 26, 2018, 03:52 AM
Great speech Victoria. I'm happy to have met you and partied with you before your retirement. You continue to be as hard working as ever in your new role.
Anyone that has not had the pleasure to meet you has truly missed out.

All the best to you.

Thank you Duck!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 🦆

MrTShirt

Quote from: Midwest Couple on Jul 24, 2018, 05:27 PM

...If James & Jagged are willing to oil up in a speedo and wrestle in a pool full of jello for the honor of their lady - We'll fly back out and present an award to BOTH ladies!...

Well, the awards committee is always looking for great ideas for the next year.   :)

MrTShirt

Victoria:

Great speech. 

I have posted elsewhere where I promoted Alice Little for political office.

If you were willing to become a public figure, I would also love to promote you for political office as well.

MrTShirt

PS:  For your campaign slogan, you can say that you know how to handle the 26 incher.   :) :)

Victoria

Ha ha.... you guys are a riot!!!! The jello wrestling though.... Now that's an idea! 😉😈

Cobia

Quote from: Victoria on Jul 30, 2018, 02:25 PM
Ha ha.... you guys are a riot!!!! The jello wrestling though.... Now that's an idea! 😉😈

I have seen you do the jello thing and it was very sexy.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 30, 2018, 02:54 PM
Quote from: Victoria on Jul 30, 2018, 02:25 PM

I have seen you do the jello thing and it was very sexy.
I could probably hang with seeing Victoria do Jello. But I am sorry the thought of 2 dudes doing it in Speedos no thanks.
You are Cool Jagged James might be too. But if  I ever walked into mustang and saw two dudes Jello wrestling in speedos. I would walk out the door and never come within 5 miles of Mustang ever again!😄😄

Gus

Victoria: I have nominated and voted for you for years, and will do so again for 2018. You are a classy, smart gutsy lady and I respect you enormously. Your speech was great. I will visit the MR in a few days, and I'd like to talk to you.
Gus

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."