News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thursday & Sunday

Started by SixT9er, Jul 30, 2019, 04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Was at the Mustang Thursday afternoon to see my ATF Rachel. Tara was once again kind enough to set me up with a room and we chatted a bit. After incredible party time with Rachel I went and hung out in the bar & had a Great Steak dinner. As I was waiting for dinner I met the very sweet & Sexy Madison. Madison was kind enough to keep me company in the bar. We chatted on many subjects, listened to the live music, enjoyed Dharma (the bar tender) playing a few songs. The night flew by! One of the best days/nights I've enjoyed in a long time! Just what I needed after a few downer weeks

Sunday I was back in the house for another amazing time with Rachel. Once again after the party I chilled in the bar. I was joined by three Sexy fun Ladies, Lena, Madison & I met Holly for the first time. We chatted on about every subject including some very off the wall ones! Lol Another Great night In the house!

Once again the Mustang proves to me why it's my favorite house and exclusive one these days. Incredible staff (won't name names as I'll forget one or three) My ATF Rachel who always makes me feel special. Great Ladies who are willing to visit & have fun even when they know I'm spoken for, Huge thank you to Madison, Lena & Holly fir spending the time with me! These Ladies are all fun, Sexy, cool Ladies that I recommend guys get to know & enjoy time with!

This probably should have been in the trip section, oops
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

Ya I enjoy partying with Rachel she is a lot of fun but I haven't met a lady yet at the mustang that I didn't like ohh and very nice good review six

Siren

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 30, 2019, 04:16 PM
Totally agree I have not met holly yet but Madison Lena and Rachel are all awesome ladies and I have gotten the same from them. They all also know that I have one lady I go to see. I know I'm a broken record on this but it is an awesome place with an amazing team.
Nice report 9'er

You'll love holly! She's like a burst of warm sunshine and a captivating conversationalist.