Mustang Merchandise

Started by RachelVarga, Aug 12, 2018, 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anika

I still need someone to buy me a robe!

Bigfoot

Quote from: Anika on Dec 13, 2018, 12:01 AM
I still need someone to buy me a robe!
Did you ask Santa?  I heard he'll be in town this weekend for the Santa Pub Crawl and he likes to visit the Mustang. ;)

Serena

I would love for Santa to buy me a robe. I have one already and it's the best, most comfortable robe I have!! I'd like to have one in another color. They're amazing! Or I'll take some Mustang Ranch PJ's if you're out there listening Santa!  ;) ;)
We have the best gift shop!! If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.
:) :-*

Bigfoot

Quote from: Serena on Dec 14, 2018, 12:47 AM
if you're out there listening Santa!  ;) ;)

I think he heard you.  ;)

Ember

I would love for Santa to buy me a robe. I have one already and it's the best, most comfortable robe I have!! I'd like to have one in another color. They're amazing! Or I'll take some Mustang Ranch PJ's if you're out there listening Santa!  ;) ;)

I would love a robe too!! I've been here for a year and haven't had anyone who wanted to get me one yet... and there is a beautiful red one that would be perfect with my name AND hair lol. If Santa is listening I would be eternally grateful!!!!!  ;) :-*

RachelVarga

Quote from: Ember on Dec 15, 2018, 11:03 AM

I would love a robe too!! I've been here for a year and haven't had anyone who wanted to get me one yet... and there is a beautiful red one that would be perfect with my name AND hair lol. If Santa is listening I would be eternally grateful!!!!!  ;) :-*

Someone get this girl a robe! Watching it drop off of her shoulders would be money well spent.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jasper

Yes, get this girl WHAT SHE WANTS! LOL 💋💋💋

XxxJasper

Anika

Oooo, I can't wait for some handsome and generous gentleman to buy me one of those cozy onesies.  Super cute and comfy!

Jasper

You look SUPER SEXY in these merchandise photos! Love it!

XxxJasper

Ember

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 25, 2018, 11:26 PM
Quote from: Ember on Dec 15, 2018, 11:03 AM

Someone get this girl a robe! Watching it drop off of her shoulders would be money well spent.

Oooohhhh that would be fun too!!!! And super sexy!

Ember

Quote from: Jasper on Dec 26, 2018, 04:56 AM
Yes, get this girl WHAT SHE WANTS! LOL 💋💋💋

XxxJasper

Lol thank you Jasper!!!!!  :-* :-* :-*