Author Topic: Time to jump in.  (Read 572 times)

NavySteve

• View Profile
Re: Time to jump in.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 09:35:48 AM »
I agree. Based on what I have seen on this web site, plus posts on this forum and others, I can't wait until next summer. I am hoping by then my recovery from a stroke in Oct 2016 will be complete and I will gain full use of my left arm and leg. Lefty has not touched a boob or a butt in 2 years and is upset that righty is getting all the action.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 09:40:05 AM by NavySteve »

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 07:51:49 AM »
Gotta agree with SixT9er, the Mustang Ranch is head and shoulders clear of the rest.  If you haven't followed the LPIN (formerly CWMC) awards, if I remember correctly, the Mustang Ranch has taken the Brothel of the Year award for the last five years straight.  That will tell you a lot about the Mustang Ranch, since the B.O.Y. awards are done on the basis of a popular vote by the members.

Gorgeous ladies here, and the management team also really go out of their way to ensure you have a good time.  From a top notch menu, to having very nice rooms across the way if you need a place to stay for a few nights.  And you're never pressured, just take your time to talk to the ladies if you want to get to know them better in the bar.

SixT9er

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 02:31:59 PM »
Welcome Steve,

The Mustang is the cream of the crop of Nevada Brothels in all aspects you can think of. Beautiful Ladies, incredible staff and management and first class facility. If you donít have a good time at the Mustang itís your fault! Lol

NavySteve

• View Profile
Time to jump in.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 11:08:23 AM »
Greetings to all. I am Navy Steve. After serving 22 years in the Navy, I moved back to Nebraska to work with my brother on the family farm in 1993. Since then, on numerous trips  to the west coast for family reunions, visiting relatives or sporting events, I would stop at  brothels, along I-80 for parties or tours for future visits. Early in my career (1971-73), during my tour at NAS Moffett Field (since decommissioned) in Mt. View I would listen to old salts talk about trips to Reno and the Mustang Ranch. For us young, horny 20 somethings, we always talked about a road trip, but sadly never happened. By the time my monthly pay check would have allowed for a really good time, I reenlisted and move to Fla. and spent the next 16 years on the east coast and the last 4 in Hawaii. After reading  the posts on this site, I will be look forward to a visit next summer on my trip west.