News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Building clarification

Started by SixT9er, Sep 18, 2018, 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Not to be rude but our staff and madams are doing the best they can to get both houses up and running. The best thing you can do is call the office and ask. It's not easy juggling 🤹‍♀️ this many girls and I'm sure in the future we will figure something better out. Thank you for understanding! 😘

MrTShirt

Quote from: Jasper on Sep 20, 2018, 01:34 AM
Not to be rude but our staff and madams are doing the best they can to get both houses up and running. The best thing you can do is call the office and ask. It's not easy juggling 🤹‍♀️ this many girls and I'm sure in the future we will figure something better out. Thank you for understanding! 😘
Yep.  You know it.  We know it.  I just hope the patrons that aren't plugged into the brothel scene don't get discouraged before things become smooth.  (Looking forward to seeing the new digs.)

SixT9er

Your staff is the best in the biz!
Change always takes an adjustment period and this will take a little time too. I have no doubt it will get sorted out sooner than later.
You can't just basically double your size overnight without growing pains. I'm sure Tara and Jennifer have their hands full and I know they will get it squared away.

Now if us guys wouldn't be so damn intimidated by the phone!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 20, 2018, 03:01 AM

I could only imagine with the irregular schedules of so many ladies all the family emergencies that come up then you add customers some difficult ones some drunk some worse than that and so on it ain't no easy task.
On a more positive note Jasper your pictures from moon rocks are freaking awesome and the video posted of Tori today on Instagram was a highlight to my day. Add to those Kay in those boots and Ember in nothing at all. I can tell I ain't going to wait my time calling if I get the chance I'm headed to the sexiest place on Earth because there is always hotness in either one of those two houses.
Oh wow, Chuckar Chaser! Thank you so much! I cant wait to see you again!