Things not to ask while at the mustang

Started by BigBankA7D, Oct 22, 2018, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 25, 2018, 08:34 AM
I get it that no one is everyone's type and each gentleman has different tastes in ladies, but please do not insult other ladies in the process of complimenting us. I've had a few customers say very rude things about the looks of ladies they were not attracted too thinking they were complimenting me and I was pretty horrified.

We dont expect you to be attracted to everyone but please do not insult other ladies to the lady of your choice.

This would fall under the category of Brain Fart! They are so focused on trying to compliment you that their brain is not operating property. If you were to look inside their mind it probably has an out of order sign on it.🙄😄

renorunner

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 25, 2018, 02:37 PM
I get it that no one is everyone's type and each gentleman has different tastes in ladies, but please do not insult other ladies in the process of complimenting us. I've had a few customers say very rude things about the looks of ladies they were not attracted too thinking they were complimenting me and I was pretty horrified.

We dont expect you to be attracted to everyone but please do not insult other ladies to the lady of your choice.

This would fall under the category of Brain Fart! They are so focused on trying to compliment you that their brain is not operating property. If you were to look inside their mind it probably has an out of order sign on it.🙄😄

Thats why i dont like line ups as i feel bad if i dont see anyone i find attractive i pick someone anyways as they put in time to do the line up so i feel preasured to pick someone even though i might not like anyone.

ColleenRose

Quote from: renorunner on Nov 26, 2018, 12:40 AM

Thats why i dont like line ups as i feel bad if i dont see anyone i find attractive i pick someone anyways as they put in time to do the line up so i feel preasured to pick someone even though i might not like anyone.

Please dont feel pressured, as long as you are respectful us ladies have a very thick skin. Saying something like "I'm all set thank you" or "I'm just going to go to the bar" is totally okay. We are all adults; we dont need to abide by playground style fairness :).

Ember

One of the ones I hate is "Does your family know you work here..... what do they think of it?"

Prospector Bob

A perfect example of, "Put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in motion!"

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

ColleenRose

Quote from: Ember on Nov 26, 2018, 08:38 AM
One of the ones I hate is "Does your family know you work here..... what do they think of it?"

Ask back "does your family know you are a patron here? What do they think of it?"

SixT9er

I have to admit that I've asked my share of "none of my business" questions.

No excuse just fact. When you go the first few times as a client you are nervous as hell and some of those questions just come out. They are not meant to be demeaning or negative in any way. The newbie is just trying to make conversation.

Some of these questions I've asked after I got to know the Lady and are usually brought on because of some other topic we are discussing and the question relates to the topic.

I hope the Ladies realize most of the time these questions are innocent and if you prefer not to answer just be straight with the client and inform them that is not an appropriate topic
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bart.Pimpson

Good rule of thumb is not to ask anything you wouldn't be willing to answer yourself.

SixT9er

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on Nov 26, 2018, 05:43 PM
Good rule of thumb is not to ask anything you wouldn't be willing to answer yourself.
Gotta disagree a little Bart. I will answer age, weight and many other questions that you shouldn't ask a Lady...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 26, 2018, 06:10 PM
Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on Nov 26, 2018, 05:43 PM
Gotta disagree a little Bart. I will answer age, weight and many other questions that you shouldn't ask a Lady...

😄😄

Ember

Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 26, 2018, 01:38 PM
Quote from: Ember on Nov 26, 2018, 08:38 AM

Ask back "does your family know you are a patron here? What do they think of it?"

;D ;D ;D I really should.... it's just kind of rude the way they word it you know? It's like they already expect the worst answer...

Anika

The biggest turn-off for me is many of the questions asked during negotiations, most of which revolve around 'cutting deals'.  Easy and fair negotiations are an instant guaranteed orgasm for me during session.  Burdensome and demanding negotiations are draining and make me feel like I'm in a bad marriage.... And I'd rather be in a happy, orgasmic affair than a bad marriage!  Xo!

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Anika on Dec 12, 2018, 11:20 PM
The biggest turn-off for me is many of the questions asked during negotiations, most of which revolve around 'cutting deals'.  Easy and fair negotiations are an instant guaranteed orgasm for me during session.  Burdensome and demanding negotiations are draining and make me feel like I'm in a bad marriage.... And I'd rather be in a happy, orgasmic affair than a bad marriage!  Xo!

I agree!  Negotiations that last more than 2 minutes are an instant buzz kill. 

ColleenRose

"What are you going to do for work when you're no longer young n hot?"

Who says every client wants young? Many older ladies do fantabulous in this business. I'm 31 and a client turned me away for being too young for him and partied with an older lady. There is someone for everyone!

MrTShirt

Quote from: ColleenRose on Dec 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
"What are you going to do for work when you're no longer young n hot?"...

The girls keep asking me that!