9 Reasons 2019 is going to be a great year!

Started by Anika, Dec 21, 2018, 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anika

Here are 9 reasons 2019 is going to be a great year!

Anika

#1: Money money money money... Money!  After 4 years of being broke, I'm finally on the path to financial freedom.  Woo hoo!

Anika

#2: No more schemers.  Sure, people running scams are always slipping through the cracks, but for the most part, schemers are in the past... Right where they belong.

Anika

#3: Goals are becoming realities.  Nothing feels better than to know a long-planned goal is coming to fruition.  It feels good.

Anika

#4: That infected tooth came out!  I had a chipped tooth for three years, and my body decided to push it out all by itself about two weeks ago. 

Anika

#5:  Learning to stay away from train wrecks has been the key to better management of everything.  Though it can be interesting to hear the stories of a trainwreck, all I can think when I hear them talk is 'OMG... I am so glad we aren't close friends.'

Anika

#6: I'm healthier than I've been in years.  It feels so good to feel so good!

Anika

#7: Hearing people say, 'Wow!  You've got a great head on your shoulders!' Is very encouraging.  To those I say, thanks.  I've been working extra hard not to be a trainwreck. 

Anika

#8: Traveling abroad.  A little birdie told me that 2019 is going to be my year for travel.  Oh, how I'm ready.

Anika

#9: I might get to seduce you.  Mmmmmm.... And don't forget your wallet ;)

Michael

You sound like a young lady after my own heart.   :D

Congratulations on your milestones.  You have earned the right to be proud and thank you for sharing your story with us.  I'm always up for looking for more inspiration in building more motivation.

MrTShirt

Quote from: Anika on Dec 21, 2018, 12:13 AM
#4: That infected tooth came out!  I had a chipped tooth for three years, and my body decided to push it out all by itself about two weeks ago.
Bad teeth can create health problems in many ways away from the mouth.  Root canals can do the same.  The teeth and roots are right next to the body's blood vessels.

Ember

That's awesome! I'm glad that 2019 will be amazing for you hun!

Anika

Michael:  Thanks so much for your encouraging words.  I've had a very difficult life, but the will to not only survive, but flourish, is strongly embedded in me.  Here's hoping we can share stories in session one day soon.  XO, Anika

Anika

MrTShirt:  Yes, after chipping my tooth on a bone in some poor-quality food, I began fighting off a tooth infection that was mild enough to ignore.  Due to a poor recommendation, I began taking some medicine that caused severe problems and my immune system began to decrease.  Of course, the infected tooth became very problematic, and, long story short, I nearly died while I was abroad due to the infection which I managed until I could get back to the US.  My body had had enough of being sick, and I noticed the tooth was being pushed out of my mouth.  This took about three months... And finally, 2 weeks ago, it had worked its way out.  I was really proud of my body for healing itself... But for those who can find decent medical care, I always recommend they see a provider instead of relying on Darwinism, like I did.  XO, Anika