News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Facial hair preference?

Started by Brett4869, May 03, 2019, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brett4869

Hello Ladies, I am new here and plan to come in for my first time this Sunday and see this amazing place and its great people for myself.  ;)

I am curious if any of you gorgeous ladies would share your preference on your gentlemen having facial hair?

(Sorry if this is a repeat post)

Cheers!

RachelVarga

Good question.  Personally I like them all. If a guy has the right facial hair style for his face then it looks handsome.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

BigBankA7D

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 07, 2019, 12:08 AM
Good question.  Personally I like them all. If a guy has the right facial hair style for his face then it looks handsome.
So that means I can keep my beard this time? 🤔

Madison

I think more important than facial hair vs no facial hair is just good hygiene! Whether you keep it clean shaven, something in between, or a FULL BEARD...as long as it's clean and kept, I can be into it. Be yourself! Whatever look makes you feel your best.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Madison on May 08, 2019, 03:29 PM
I think more important than facial hair vs no facial hair is just good hygiene! Whether you keep it clean shaven, something in between, or a FULL BEARD...as long as it's clean and kept, I can be into it. Be yourself! Whatever look makes you feel your best.
I just leave it up to the my atf's preference I can always grow the beard back and it will come back better than before

Cobia

I doubt anyone would know mw without my beard.  I have had it since 1969.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jagged

Ive  kept my beard trimed & groomed for the most part.  ((mainly for work && the ladies))
Had it since my early 20's ,,

which was decades ago. when I was in the navy..which is a medical conditon for me. 
       ((Had 2 carry 1 of those stupid No shave chits w/ at all times / with my service ID card))

Know lots of ladies liking my beard trimmed.
  (( But some ladies dont like it the 1st  2 days after is it is Freshly Trimmed
            due 2 the Stubles very coarse from the cut.  to tehlll U the truth... I even hate it the 1st 2 or 3 days after trimming it.))

Bart.Pimpson

I keep mine in a goatee.  My ATF says she couldn't picture me with a full beard, though i think I'm gonna experiment this summer.

Madison

Quote from: Cobia on May 11, 2019, 12:30 PM

Beards really do change men's look! I have seen pictures of men who I am used to seeing a beard on....and with no beard it almost is like a completely different person! Great if you need to undergo a disguise for any reason lol

Cobia

Quote from: Madison on May 12, 2019, 01:11 AM
Quote from: Cobia on May 11, 2019, 12:30 PM

Beards really do change men's look! I have seen pictures of men who I am used to seeing a beard on....and with no beard it almost is like a completely different person! Great if you need to undergo a disguise for any reason lol

;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

The last time I shaved was November 24, 1967, my last day in the Army.  ;D 
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal