Finance MR trips (for mongers) shopping trips (ladies) via my 2019 sports picks

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Dec 30, 2018, 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

won that Lowry prop

record  18-17-4   +$1.50

Brazil   -1300 to win Copa America Group A    -$1300 to win $100      This is just a play to win the group.  Surprised it's being offered. Brazil won first game over Bolivia.  Venezuela and Peru drew in their game. 

Luna

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Apr 29, 2019, 01:17 AM
Here's the recap of all my recent plays.  I finally got back above even! Not quite financing MR trips yet but at least I can buy lunch and a couple beers at the MR. 

These plays went 7-4  + $282.50   

$100 Washington Capitals to win the Eastern Conference.    L  $100
$50 Tampa Bay -1.5 goals  +1.11   L $50   

SERIES PLAYS
$50  Dallas  +1.50 over Nashville   W $75
$50  Winnipeg  +1.10 over St Louis  L $50   
$55  Vegas  -1.10 over San Jose     L $55     
$50  Colorado  +1.90 over Calgary   W $95
$50  Carolina +1.25 over Washington  W $62.50
$145 Boston  -1.45 over Toronto     W $100

Soccer plays to advance out of the round not just the games this week.

$68  E. Frankfurt  -1.35 over Benfica  W $50
$440 Liverpool   -4.40 over Porto    W $100
$50  Arsenal     +1.10 over Napoli   W $55

Old record   9-11-4   -$251
Above plays  7-4      +$282.50
New total record to date  16-15-4   +$31.50

Put some cash down on the Carolina Hurricanes making the playoffs next year. After resigning Aho and Mrazek they should at least make the playoffs. Ned should be a good replacement for the backup goalie they lost as he did well with the Checkers as they won the Calder cup this year. I hope they find room for Bean to get some experience this coming year as he did very well in Charlotte too. I kinda sorta went to a bunch of Checkers and Hurricanes games last winter so I might be a little biased...  :-*

clevelandbrowns01

19-17-4   +101.50   

Over last few weeks, I did some futures for NHL and NFL to summarize.  NHL ones were from mid-June b4 free agency.

Washington Capitals to win Stanley Cup  +2000   $100    Westgate Las Vegas

Dallas Stars to win Stanley Cup  +3000    $100           Westgate Las Vegas

Kansas City Chiefs under 10.5 wins  -1.40    $140 to win $100     Cantor (these books are at Venetian, Cosmo in Vegas)    I think defenses will be more ready for Mahomes.  Hill still could face suspension.  Havent really replaced Hunt.  I think the shaky defense may miss vets like Dee Ford, Justin Houston, and Erik Berry.  Tougher schedule

Oakland Raiders not to make playoffs  -700   $700 to win $100     Harrahs      5 straight road games if you count a London game.  Of course that's considered one of their home games.  Don't get the Josh Jacobs love affair.  He didnt even lead Alabama in rushing by RBs

LA Rams  under 10.5 wins  -1.50   $150 to win $100    offshore      juice has been rising on this - didnt get best of it but figured I better lock in.

clevelandbrowns01

Hi Luna,

I've never seen odds to make playoffs for NHL before.   You can find over/under for total regular season points at some offshore outlets.  It's a widely available wager for NFL.  Westgate in Vegas sometimes offers for certain NBA teams.   I'd love to see someone offer for NHL.  The new Circa sports book in Las Vegas (at the D and Golden Gate) is supposed to be very aggressive so they may offer it.  I didnt make it there last time I was in Vegas.

As far as the Canes - they obviously way overachieved and will be helped by the strong Checkers farm team. Agree with you on keeping Mrazek and especially Aho.  Don't know why Montreal didn't make a more aggressive offer for Aho since they likely battle Carolina for one of the last playoff spots again next year. With the owner losing all the money on the startup football league
- I'm surprised Montreal didn't really try to make it painful to match the offer sheet.

The negative is the Canes didn't really add anyone.   Still, Brind'amor knows what he's doing so I think  they can make playoffs. 
Florida and the Rangers likely to be improved.  I think Islanders and Columbus will drop out of playoffs. 

Luna

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Jul 13, 2019, 03:13 AM
Hi Luna,

I've never seen odds to make playoffs for NHL before.   You can find over/under for total regular season points at some offshore outlets.  It's a widely available wager for NFL.  Westgate in Vegas sometimes offers for certain NBA teams.   I'd love to see someone offer for NHL.  The new Circa sports book in Las Vegas (at the D and Golden Gate) is supposed to be very aggressive so they may offer it.  I didnt make it there last time I was in Vegas.

As far as the Canes - they obviously way overachieved and will be helped by the strong Checkers farm team. Agree with you on keeping Mrazek and especially Aho.  Don't know why Montreal didn't make a more aggressive offer for Aho since they likely battle Carolina for one of the last playoff spots again next year. With the owner losing all the money on the startup football league
- I'm surprised Montreal didn't really try to make it painful to match the offer sheet.

The negative is the Canes didn't really add anyone.   Still, Brind'amor knows what he's doing so I think  they can make playoffs. 
Florida and the Rangers likely to be improved.  I think Islanders and Columbus will drop out of playoffs.

That's too bad. I didn't know they didn't offer for the NHL playoffs.

Luna

Dallas Stars or Washington Caps to win it all? I hope one of those win for you if the Hurricanes don't win.

I totally forgot that I had this pic from that time I met Pu(no longer with the team) and some of the other Checkers. I look so short there!

Tanner2542

Quote from: Luna on Jul 16, 2019, 05:03 PM
Dallas Stars or Washington Caps to win it all? I hope one of those win for you if the Hurricanes don't win.

I totally forgot that I had this pic from that time I met Pu(no longer with the team) and some of the other Checkers. I look so short there!

Well I must say the even looking short you look wonderful... :)   As far as hockey is concerned being from St. Louis I am hoping for a repeat and The Blues bring home the Stanley Cup once again... :)  :)

clevelandbrowns01

Some fun odds available on teams in Mexican soccer to finish in the top 8 of the first season (lasts until December).  All teams except one have already played a game! I'll look at some that got wins last week.  Only Pachuca lost last week of the ones I'm playing.

Let's try some
Atlas to finish in top 8   +2.65     $50 to win $133
Queretaro to finish in top 8  +2.65    $50 to win $133
Santos Laguna to finish in top 8  -120   $120 to win 100
Pumas  to finsh in top 8  -120     $120 to win 100
Pachuca to finish in top 8  +1.50   $50 to win $75
Tijuana to finish in top 8   +1.10  $50 to win $55

Couple NFL plays that I've been waiting on that I went forward on.
Tampa Bay Bucs not to make playoffs  -6.50   $1300 to win $200
Washington Redskins not to make playoffs  -8.00   $800 to win $100

clevelandbrowns01

For Luna (who livened up my nerdy text based thread) with her hot photo.  Thanks for that.  Regular season point over/under is available for all the NHL teams.  This is an offshore line.   

CAR HURRICANES TOTAL REG. SEASON POINTS

OVER  o95½-120 
UNDER  u95½-120

clevelandbrowns01

A couple Premier League plays.      I'm going to fade the clubs that played in yesterday's marathon Super Cup game.

Southampton  +1 1/4 goals  -1.17    $58 to win $50      Scary going against Liverpool but gotta play this angle.
Leicester     +4.06  (lose on a draw)  $50 to win $203     It's going to be a long year for my Chelsea club I'm afraid.  Leicester's a competitive team so I'll try a big price for an upset.

Aston Villa      +1.40    (lose on a draw)    $50 to win  $70    I was impressed with how they played against Tottenham.  I think they'll be better at home against a lesser opponent.

clevelandbrowns01

1-2  -$75 on those soccer plays

20-19-4   +$26.50 overall

Another future play    Texas not to make the College Football Playoff.    Tough schedule and not much back on defense. 

It's -500    I'll play $1000 to win $200

clevelandbrowns01

For tomorrow      Tottenham - Newcastle Utd   over 3 goals  +1.07     $50 to $54     I predict Newcastle is getting relegated this year.  I think Spurs gets the offense going tomorrow scoring 4 or 5 themselves.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Aug 16, 2019, 12:10 AM
A couple Premier League plays.      I'm going to fade the clubs that played in yesterday's marathon Super Cup game.

Southampton  +1 1/4 goals  -1.17    $58 to win $50      Scary going against Liverpool but gotta play this angle.
Leicester     +4.06  (lose on a draw)  $50 to win $203     It's going to be a long year for my Chelsea club I'm afraid.  Leicester's a competitive team so I'll try a big price for an upset.

Aston Villa      +1.40    (lose on a draw)    $50 to win  $70    I was impressed with how they played against Tottenham.  I think they'll be better at home against a lesser opponent.

ummm excuse me COYI ⚒⚒⚒
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

clevelandbrowns01

Surprised Tottenham lost!   Course they didnt get me the over either :(

MLB tonight

Boston - Colorado  under 13.5  -1.20   $60 to win $50

record  20-20-4   -$24.50

clevelandbrowns01

record  20-21-4   -$84.50 

couple more NFL futures

Oakland  under 6 wins  -1.20    $240 to win $200      Way too much drama and horrible schedule.  I did it a couple days ago.  It's off at the moment. They'll put it back up in the next day or so.

Indy  under 7.5 wins  -1.10  $330 to win $300    tough schedule and no Andrew Luck.