SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Luxury Companions

Started by Lexi, Jan 24, 2019, 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Apr 09, 2019, 02:58 AM
Don't like large crowds of people I don't know makes me nervous

Same here, mate. It's why I like quiet places. I find museums and small restaurants to be pretty chill.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 09, 2019, 03:04 AM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on Apr 09, 2019, 02:58 AM
Don't like large crowds of people I don't know makes me nervous

Same here, mate. It's why I like quiet places. I find museums and small restaurants to be pretty chill.

I agree with Kitti. I'm very introverted so I prefer to not be around large crowds. I think that's the beauty of any town - finding places to go that are less well known and much less crowded.
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Apr 09, 2019, 02:14 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 08, 2019, 07:32 PM
Quote from: mackdaddy_69 on Apr 07, 2019, 04:24 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 06, 2019, 01:12 PM
Quote from: mackdaddy_69 on Apr 06, 2019, 04:53 AM
Theirs so much you can do either at the ranch or go into town and take a lady of your choosing and have the time of your life.

There's so much we can offer it's an absolute luxury!

I know you can have lots of fun at the ranch or go into town would be awesome to and have even more fun also.

Outdates are tons of fun! I like going to Lake Tahoe, myself. What about you?

I wasn't a fan of Lake Tahoe

Me either.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

KittiMinx

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 09, 2019, 10:25 AM
Theirs so much you can do either at the ranch or go into town and take a lady of your choosing and have the time of your life.

I know you can have lots of fun at the ranch or go into town would be awesome to and have even more fun also.

Me either.

I liked it because I was able to find quiet serene places with nice views of the water and wax philosophically with the person I was with. Again, I just really enjoy nature. But I respect it's not everyone's cup of tea!

Cobia

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 09, 2019, 10:37 AM

Me either.

I liked it because I was able to find quiet serene places with nice views of the water and wax philosophically with the person I was with. Again, I just really enjoy nature. But I respect it's not everyone's cup of tea!

You know me, I loved the nature part of it but the price of everything was way over the top.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

KittiMinx

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 09, 2019, 10:43 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 09, 2019, 10:37 AM

Me either.

You know me, I loved the nature part of it but the price of everything was way over the top.

Everything I did there was free for us! We just wandered various nature paths. But I agree the establishments are pricey.

KittiMinx

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Apr 09, 2019, 11:08 AM
I would much rather go to Gerlach than lake Tahoe. But I guess Tahoe is probably a little more romantic than Gerlach. But Gerlach does have soldier meadows and soldier meadows has hotsprings. The mustang probably has a higher population than Gerlach on some nights.

You sold me at hot springs.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 09, 2019, 11:12 AM
I would much rather go to Gerlach than lake Tahoe. But I guess Tahoe is probably a little more romantic than Gerlach. But Gerlach does have soldier meadows and soldier meadows has hotsprings. The mustang probably has a higher population than Gerlach on some nights.

That's my dream! I've never been to hot springs of any sort, anywhere. I want to be soaking in there right now with champagne 🤤🥂🍾
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

I'm always down for a little bit of danger. Relaxing in a hot spring with a tasty drink and good company sounds absolutely lovely though. Who wants to take us? LOL

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Apr 09, 2019, 06:08 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 09, 2019, 01:36 PM

That's my dream! I've never been to hot springs of any sort, anywhere. I want to be soaking in there right now with champagne 🤤🥂🍾

Not sure if it would be aloud as an outdate or not. It is actually 50 miles of gravel road past Gerlach and no Cell service. It would be spectacular on a clear summer night to watch stars and soak with one or more of you beautiful ladies.
This actually brings back memories of my teenage years going to Bare ranch hot springs.
Closer to the Mustang is Bohnem ranch hotsprings but it is on the reservation and you might get scalped while you're soaking there but what's a little extra adventure right?  Lol
Bohnem ranch is nice but it is a no go!

https://travelnevada.com/discover/31601/soldier-meadows-hot-springs

that's a fair point but i think if its in nevada it still might be possible as long as you tell them how long you'll be in that dead cell zone
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

KittiMinx

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 10, 2019, 07:10 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Apr 09, 2019, 06:08 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 09, 2019, 01:36 PM

Not sure if it would be aloud as an outdate or not. It is actually 50 miles of gravel road past Gerlach and no Cell service. It would be spectacular on a clear summer night to watch stars and soak with one or more of you beautiful ladies.
This actually brings back memories of my teenage years going to Bare ranch hot springs.
Closer to the Mustang is Bohnem ranch hotsprings but it is on the reservation and you might get scalped while you're soaking there but what's a little extra adventure right?  Lol
Bohnem ranch is nice but it is a no go!

https://travelnevada.com/discover/31601/soldier-meadows-hot-springs

that's a fair point but i think if its in nevada it still might be possible as long as you tell them how long you'll be in that dead cell zone

^ Correct. I've done outdates to places with little to no cell service and was fine because I let them know ahead of time.

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Apr 10, 2019, 10:59 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 10, 2019, 05:19 AM
I'm always down for a little bit of danger. Relaxing in a hot spring with a tasty drink and good company sounds absolutely lovely though. Who wants to take us? LOL

Might be a little shorter list if you asked who wouldnt want to take you. I would love to. Most people are amazed at how much there is to see and do when you are out in the middle of everywhere.

*grabs all the girls and a going out bag* LET'S DO THIS!  ;D And you're right there's so much to explore and experience!

Rea

Love this Sexy Lexy!
"Luxury Companions"
The human touch is just a percentage of our services, we really do provide everything from visual artistic enticement to the satisfaction of a healthy sexuality.