News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Joke

Started by caveman, Nov 11, 2013, 12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

"It's the good girls that keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time!" ~ Tallulah Bankhead

caveman

That's because the good girls haven't worked up the nerve. The bad girls were tossed into it & learned to enjoy it previded it's done right! That's my conclusion & I'm sticking to it. Unless it's going to get me in trouble. Than I denigh the whole thing. I know nothing Lol! ;D ;D ;D

firefighter

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still look sexy!

caveman

I don't know about that one. A hot bald pot belly lady that sounds like a turn on to me. Seeing a lady pregnet can be hot!!!! Britteny Spires when she shaved her head  hot!!! I say a lady could pull it off. ;D ;D ;D ;D

firefighter

"Morning Sex"

My lover was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast,
and wearing only the T-shirt in which she normally slept.

As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly,
"You've got to make love to me this very moment!"

My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or is this is going to be my lucky day!"
Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, "What was that all about?"

She explained, "The egg timer's broken."

caveman

yeah that's a good one!

Phoenix

Ha ha ha oh wow that's funny

Michael j.

Q: What happens when you mix LSD with birth control pills?  A:  You get a trip without the kids.
Michael J.

caveman

So is that what you call a wild ride?

firefighter

Did you hear about the guy who was found dead at the Las Vegas Venetian hotel in a bathtub full of milk, bananas and Cheerios?
They suspect a cereal killer! ;D

caveman

I'm a cereal killer. I just killed a whole bowl today Lol ;D ;D

firefighter

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

caveman

So if you do both. I guess that makes you a plagiarism Researcher. ;D

tobyg3

Or just lazy.

caveman

or creative enough to try. :D