News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day!

Started by firefighter, Nov 19, 2013, 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobyg3

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 10, 2013, 01:05 AM
...its been way to long for me sence ive been on an outdate ( thank you Toby for the last outdate i was on )

Thanks Phoenix. It was total fun for me too.

Phoenix

firefighter

"We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love!" ~ Sigmund Freud

firefighter

The Golden Rule or ethic of reciprocity is a maxim, ethical code or morality that essentially states either of the following: (Positive form of Golden Rule): One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself. (Negative form of Golden Rule): One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated (also known as the Silver Rule).

Victoria

The important things in life never happened by accident. But even with those things that were meant to be, sometimes you have to wait a while and maybe give them a little nudge. Nicholas Evans.

One of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite books...

firefighter

"Friendship is the purest Love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving!" ~ Osho

firefighter

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive! ~ Dalai Lama

firefighter

The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise? ~ Marquis de Sade

tobyg3

She lights up like a firefly whenever he's around...

- Ma Bailey

firefighter

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness! ~ Dalai Lama

Phoenix

I resemble those last two qoutes :-*

Prospector Bob

Character is much easier kept than recovered. ~ Thomas Paine
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

johann

There are two things you should never give until someone asks you for them.

Salt and advice.

firefighter

Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects! ~ Will Rogers

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves! ~ Will Rogers

It isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we know that ain't so! ~ Will Rogers

If you want to be successful, it's just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing! ~ Will Rogers

caveman

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves! ~ Will Rogers
I'm more of the one that pees on the electric fence & says dam that hurt while laughing! :o