SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

ABOUT 111 DAYS............

Started by Cobia, Nov 20, 2013, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Dec 30, 2013, 03:51 AM

Cool Go Cobia!!!!
Just stay away from the Gym for those 53 long days!!!! You don't need Gym Lady Taken you Down !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Right Caveman.....I'll be careful.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

About 49 or so more long days....but who is counting?
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

caveman

So do you have the calender that your putting the x's on? Have you done any thing to prepare for your voyage to complete bliss? Like take some long walks, maybe some healthy foods in your diet, obstain from sex, Or are you just wing it? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Jan 05, 2014, 04:56 PM
So do you have the calender that your putting the x's on? Have you done any thing to prepare for your voyage to complete bliss? Like take some long walks, maybe some healthy foods in your diet, obstain from sex, Or are you just wing it? ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am just winging it but keeping an eye on the calendar......

caveman

Cool , Were Waiting to hear Cobia big adventurer when you come back from your trip!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cobia

Well, I don't know about "big adventure" but it has always been a blast for me thanks to everyone out there.

caveman

Well how about you will keep us on the edge of our seat waiting to hear what happens next Lol!! ;D

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Jan 05, 2014, 08:35 PM
Well how about you will keep us on the edge of our seat waiting to hear what happens next Lol!! ;D

Well, I think I will be staying in the Safari suite again for 6 nights.

Phoenix

or you could change it up abit 3 nights in the safari and 3 nights in the world or even ans many different girls each night and that way you could enjoy the Joe Confortii house or even our different suites like the Asian,italian or even have you own club type of eel with girls dancing severing drinks messages, girl on girl and dancing and taking our turns enjoying your manhood...just a 'go with the flow'  :o  ;) suggestion

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Jan 11, 2014, 11:22 PM
or you could change it up abit 3 nights in the safari and 3 nights in the world or even ans many different girls each night and that way you could enjoy the Joe Confortii house or even our different suites like the Asian,italian or even have you own club type of eel with girls dancing severing drinks messages, girl on girl and dancing and taking our turns enjoying your manhood...just a 'go with the flow'  :o  ;) suggestion

LOL....you are trying to kill me.....I know you.  After last yrs. vacation You just never know what will happen next with you'll.  But that is a good thing.  Looking forward to seeing ya again .

caveman

LOL....you are trying to kill me.....I know you.  After last yrs. vacation You just never know what will happen next with you'll.  But that is a good thing.  Looking forward to seeing ya again .
[/quote] There not trying to kill you just strenthen your heart & stretch your thing all out of shape. If they do they can bring you back & nurse you back to health. That way they can do it all over again Loll !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Phoenix

"paging dr. Phoenix Dr. Phoenix to the cock revival room stat"...im here fellas now just lay back and breath  :o  :) and I will revive your cock with my special skills

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Jan 14, 2014, 01:32 AM
"paging dr. Phoenix Dr. Phoenix to the cock revival room stat"...im here fellas now just lay back and breath  :o  :) and I will revive your cock with my special skills

....been meaning to talk to you about that......

caveman

Going to do a check up from the neck up but she'll be stopping at the little head!!!!! ;D

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Jan 14, 2014, 07:49 PM
Going to do a check up from the neck up but she'll be stopping at the little head!!!!! ;D

I have known Phe Phe for some time now so I know to keep an eye on her.... :D