SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lady shout outs

Started by SixT9er, Oct 11, 2019, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 18, 2019, 04:47 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 17, 2019, 01:47 AM
I'm happy to say every lady here (minus the new ladies I haven't met) are my ATFs, too! I recommend them all and though I should be tooting my own horn I'll just say shoutout to all these ladies for being great friends — not just colleagues 💕💞

Actually not tooting your own horn as you call it.

Actually makes you more appealing miss Lena.

A lady that is full of herself for lack of a better term. Is In my opinion a huge turn off.

So I going to give you a shout out for not tooting your own horn as you call it.👍🏻

Thank you, Ironman :) it's easy to stay humble when I work alongside such FOXY fine ass ladies 🔥🔥🔥
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Oct 19, 2019, 03:48 AM
Lena very deserving of a shout out. You have been the one to keep me occupied in the parlor more than once while I waited for a certain lady named Tori to come out from behind that green door.

Rachel has also provided the same service as Lena. Both of you are beyond wonderful.

Oh one more Bailey Rose she has seeked me out on more than one occasion to thank me for bringing donuts. She seems to always catch me by surprise. I feel like I step on my tongue every time I try to talk to her.

Chuck (hehe), you act like keeping you company is somehow a task. I'm grateful for your conversation and company especially when it's overwhelming in the bar (and, yeah, maybe i get a teensy bit excited about donuts 🍩🍩🍩)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 18, 2019, 06:58 PM
I have so many shout outs I don't know where to start.  My last trip Ayana and Lucy looked the best I have ever seen them look. There was so many ladies I was lucky enough to talk to and visit with I wouldn't know where to start.

Thanks to all the ladies who help make my last trip so much fun !

I'm sorry I missed you Cobia 😭 wanted to show you that I have my awesome box here!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 19, 2019, 12:05 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 18, 2019, 06:58 PM
I have so many shout outs I don't know where to start.  My last trip Ayana and Lucy looked the best I have ever seen them look. There was so many ladies I was lucky enough to talk to and visit with I wouldn't know where to start.

Thanks to all the ladies who help make my last trip so much fun !

I'm sorry I missed you Cobia 😭 wanted to show you that I have my awesome box here!

Sorry I missed you too dear.  I'll be in touch with you on my next trip.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Bigfoot

Shout out to any lady that's willing to party with me.  ;D

ChicagoBob

I can't say enough good things about the Mustang girls.  I've had some mind-blowing, over the top, experiences there over the years.  Never have I left without a huge smile on my face!   Beyond that, some have even become good friends.

I think a shout out is also in order to Jennifer, Tara, and Victoria, who make the place run!  All the bartenders are cool too and keep my glass filled.  Chef Jeff also deserves a special nod for feeding me so well over the years.  I even have a new tradition of spending Christmas with my Mustang family.  They are simply the best!

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Bigfoot on Oct 19, 2019, 06:20 PM

bring your butt over here then!! your stripper and your girlfriend want a threesome again 😇
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

SixT9er

Last night after incredible party time with Rachel Varga I hung out in the bar and had the pleasure of meeting & chatting the Beautiful Jade.
Jade as you can tell from her pics is a beautiful brunette what the pics don't tell you is how nice she is! Don't let her stunning looks scare you off, she's a sweetheart!
Also met Crystal Cooper briefly and watched her put some moves on the pole.
Spent a few hrs chatting with the Amazing Rea. She is beautiful, sexy & just plain fun to hang out with!
Shared hello hugs with Carrera, Morgan, Nikita, Phoenix & Olivia in addition to Victoria & Tara! As usual I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, please forgive me
Just another Great afternoon/Evening at the Mustang!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Oct 19, 2019, 06:20 PM

😄😄 That sounds like something I would say no wonder we get along.👍🏻