News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Paul Walker

Started by caveman, Dec 01, 2013, 05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I just read some bad news Paul Walker Just died today. :'( :'( Worse part is he wasn't driving he was a passenger in a friends car & they were going to a charity event. I liked most of his movies. I loved all of the Fast & the furous movies. he was only 40 years old. Crap crap crap!! He played the booster Good. Rest in peace Brian!! :( :( I've been thinking about Fast 6 which is coming out Dec 10. I haven't been buying that many movies but I was planing on treating myself to that one which I have already seen at movies. I guess it will be on the today show tomorrow. Dam.

Phoenix

Horrible and I pray to god to help his true friends and family thru this

Andy

Yes this is a horrible thing and I can not stop thinking about it.... A wonderful man takin way to soon rip Paul walker

caveman

I've been watching everything they have been showing on Paul Walker. Based on what I have seen he was a sanet & the type of person I would want to be! He bought this Military guy wedding ring for him 10,000 dollars & It was some one he didn't even know. I've seen all this on inside edition. They also said he burned alive which is a bad thing to hear. They said that is a hard car to drive so my advice to every one stay the hell away from it!! It's not worth the heart ache. They said there going to check out the black box from the car. They also said that all the money from the movie Fast 6 DVD is going to his charity which is out to buy Dec 10 . I plan on buying my copy!! Thanks Brian For all the Movies!!!