News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Breast & cellphones

Started by caveman, Dec 06, 2013, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I was just watching Dr.Oz & this Dr he had on with him. He was talking about breast cancer.He said teenage girls that put there cellphone in there bra increase there chances of getting breast cancer. So get a garter belt & put it there! They also said keep it a half inch from your skin & when you sleep keep it 5 feet from you. I guess there saying get rid of the phone. If you got one like mine it only works when it is some one you don't want to hear from Lol ;D ;D You ladies try to call me I won't get it unless I'm out But I can call you if it says Home. That's the thing that gets me about my phone. The signal. Back to the topic at hand. Ladies Take care of your breast. You know how we like to play with them Hold them, beary our face in them,push them together & make one big one, & suck on them! ;)
Thank You Ladies! :) ;) :D ;D

Andy

Yes I have heard this.... Ayana has told me this about two months ago because she seen me hiding my phone there.... Very good to know and I will for sure find a new hiding place :-)

tobyg3

Couple of questions - If the phone is turned off, is the danger still present? As for close contact, was there a discussion about guys who stick their phones in their pants pockets (which are fairly close to the groin region)?

caveman

No they didn't say anything about guy's which I thing it effects us to. The microwaves go throw our bodies to. I'm going to say it dosen't matter if it is on or off. I say that because some one can hack your computer when it's off. To me that means the signal is still going to it.